What's special about these retrofit junction boxes?
- Allows you to install electrical or low voltage connections in any retrofit application for greater versatility
- Equipped with 1/2" and 3/4" knockouts, so you can easily attach conduit of the same size
- Spring clips on the box hold it against drywall to ensure a secure fit
- Available in steel or nonmetallic materials to meet building codes for low voltage and electrical installations
- Click for More Features
Arlington Industries FSR404 4x4 boxes provide great versatility, and allow for use on both electrical and low voltage installations. This allows you to purchase just one box to do it all! The sturdy steel or nonmetallic boxes are available in 2 colors to suit your application, meet code, or match your décor.
|Part #||2 Gang||Material||Color||Weight||Price|
|AI-FSR404||4" H x 4" W||Non-Metallic||Black, Red||0.38 lb|
|AI-FSR404S||Steel||Red, Steel||1.30 lbs|
- Screw holes for 2-gang devices are available to ease installation of a dual-gang wall plate or device
- Can be adjusted for use on walls greater than 1-1/4" deep using bracket
- Available in red, black, or natural steel color for color coding or to match your décor
Ideal for installations of:
|PART #||Material||HEIGHT||WIDTH||DEPTH||WEIGHT||KNOCKOUTS||CUTOUT DIMENSIONS||PRICE|
|AI-FSR404||Plastic||4"||4"||2.5"||0.38 lb||1/2", 3/4"||4" W x 3 3/4" H|
|AI-FSR404S||Steel||4"||4"||2.5"||1.31 lbs||1/2", 3/4"||4" W x 3 3/4" H|
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
- How to Reduce Labor Costs and Increase Workplace Safety with TempCovers
- What Exactly is an Electrical Fuse?
- How Do You Know the Right Fuse for Your Circuit Protection Needs
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts