What's special about these cable connectors?
- Connects up to (9) 0.225” cables to your combiner, junction box, or conduit fitting
- Inner grommet keeps cables separate and organized for easy routing to its destination and faster termination
- Cables are squeezed as the nut is tightened, ensuring cables do not move and keeping out dirt and debris
- Click for More Features
Non-Metallic Cord Grips by Arlington® provide the neatest, most secure wire installations in a variety of applications. These sturdy connectors hold up to 9 cables, keeping them separated and held tightly in place for routing to your desired destination. They may be used indoors or outdoors thanks to its UV rated plastic construction.
|PART #||DIAMETER||CABLE CAPACITY||CABLE DIAMETER||QUANTITY||WEIGHT||PRICE / PACK|
|AI-NMPV100||1"||1-9 Cables||0.225"||1||0.14 lb|
- UV rated plastic construction allows years of reliable outdoor use in the hottest conditions
- Sealing ring keeps out moisture for increased electrical safety and corrosion resistance
- Smooth black finish compliments any environment or décor
- Proudly made in the USA
|Cable Capacity||1-9 Cables|
|Color||Black with Yellow Rings|
|Material||Zinc / UV Rated Plastic|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Is Plenum Cable, and When Should I Use It?
- Introduction to Power Distribution and System Grounding
- Tips for Inspecting & Maintaining Your Klein Lineman's Body Belt
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts