What's special about these plastic enclosures?
- Protects low voltage equipment from unauthorized access and debris in indoor applications
- Ten top and bottom knockouts provide access for conduit-borne wiring
- Non-metallic, UV-rated material stands up to heat and moisture-induced corrosion for long life
- Optional padlock or cam-lock for protection from theft or tampering by unauthorized personnel
- Click for More Features
Non-Metallic Enclosure Boxes from Arlington® provide a very cost effective solution for indoor mounting applications. These lightweight, manageable boxes are made from a durable plastic that will mount your electronic components to any wall. They contain top and bottom knockouts for cable entry and exit, ensuring plenty of cable access to your devices. These boxes make great solutions for network routers/modems, electronics projects, and small item storage.
|AI-EB0708||7" x 8" x 3.5"|
(17.78 x 20.32 x 8.89 cm)
|2 lbs (0.90 kg)|
|AI-EB1111||11" x 11" x 3.5"|
(27.94 x 27.94 x 8.89 cm)
|3.5 lbs (1.58 kg)|
|AI-EB1212||12" x 12" x 4"|
(30.48 x 30.48 x 10.16 cm)
|4 lbs (1.81 kg)|
- Two locking options for ample security:
- Padlock Latch: Pre-installed mount for a padlock (padlock not included)
- Cam Lock (Optional): May be installed into the designated door knockout, includes a pair of keys
- May be used as a cost-effective wall mounted storage solution, keeping oft-used items in plain sight
- Ideal for housing low-voltage electrical/electronic equipment, including switches, control units, and power backups; also makes a great housing for electronic projects for school, studio, or hobby use
|Security||Pad Lock or
Keyed Cam Lock (optional)
(top and Bottom)
|AI-EB0708||7" (17.78 cm)||8" (17.78 cm)||3.5" (8.89 cm)|
|AI-EB1111||11" (27.94 cm)||11" (27.94 cm)||3.5" (8.89 cm)|
|AI-EB1212||12" (30.48 cm)||12" (30.48 cm)||4" (10.16 cm)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- The hinged door opens to 90 degrees.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts