What's special about these fixture boxes?
- Can be used to mount signs, detectors, and cameras,eliminating the need for additional mounting brackets and hanging hardware
- Ideal for new construction and retrofit applications, making both upgrading and starting from scratch easier and less labor-intensive
- Installs quickly with a 4" hole saw, saving money on expensive equipment and overall labor costs
- Click for More Features
The Cam-Light™ Box is a universal solution for mounting detection devices, signs, lights, and many other hanging fixtures. This mounting box will support almost any detection device, camera, or sign in a nearly any place.
|PART #||Box Material||WEIGHT CAPACITY||PRICE|
- The Cam-Light mounts onto walls, suspended ceilings, and drywall ceilings, helping to create a uniform look throughout your project location
- Security Cameras can be mounted with the Arlington Industries® Cam-Kit™, sold separately
- Can be rotated up to 180° in either direction, so that you can correctly angle directional lighting and exit signs
- Flange is paintable to match your ceiling or accent colors
- Available in:
- Plastic for common installs
- Plenum-rated steel for more demanding installs
- Has Mounting "wings" for tight, sturdy ceiling attachment
- (2) Knockouts provided: (1) 1/2" and (1) 3/4", to ensure that the wiring needs of your device will be satisfied
- Holds up to:
- 50 lbs on a suspended ceiling (or drywall ceiling) in combination with a drop wire* for support
- 10 lbs on a drywall ceiling without a drop wire (not rated for lights)
- 7 lbs on walls
- UL Listed E253895
- CSA Certified LR49636
*Note: While possible, Drop Wire installation is not common practice for drywall ceiling. Please check with your installer before planning to install devices heavier than 10lbs into a drywall ceiling.
|Part #||Dimensions||Box Material||Flange Material||Weight Capacity||Price|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts