What's special about these cable bushings?
- Tightly secures and guides cables running into an electrical box without conduit
- Snaps in with a small amount of finger pressure for fast, tool-free installation
- Prolongs cable life and increases overall electrical safety by preventing jacket wear
- Listed for up to 2 cables to accommodate varying applications
- Click for More Features
The Black Button™ wire connector from Arlington Industries greatly improves the quality of electrical box installations without adding much to your project costs. Cables installed using these simple box bushings are protected from jacket wear and other electrical hazards caused by sharp metallic edges, ensuring safer and more professional installations.
- Easily removed with a flat head screwdriver and can be reused if desired
- Faster installation compared to similar products; reduces labor costs
- Meets and exceeds UL E28474 and CSA LR49636 requirements for pullout testing and multiple wire installation
- Multiple wires can be installed at once, or added later; great for new installations or the anticipation of future upgrades
- Proudly Made in the USA
|AI-NM94||1.01" (1.56 cm)||0.492" (1.24 cm)||0.09" (0.22 cm)|
|AI-NM95||1.29" (3.27 cm)||0.579" (1.47 cm)||0.04" (0.10 cm)|
|AI-NM96||1.648" (4.18 cm)||0.683" (1.73 cm)||0.156" (0.39 cm)|
|Safety Ratings||UL E28474
|One 6/2 - 14/2||One 6/2 - 14/2||One 4/3 - 8/3|
|One 12/4||One 6/3 - 14/3||One 6/2 - 6/3|
|Two 10/2 - 14/2||One 12/4||-|
|One 10/3 - 14/3||Two 10/2 - Two 14/2||-|
|One 10/2 and One 14/2||Two 10/3 - Two 14/3||-|
|One 12/2 and One 14/2||One 14/2 - One 12/2||-|
|One 10/2 and One 12/2||One 14/2 - One 10/2||-|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Black Button™ Wire Connectors - Specifications (PDF)
- Black Button™ NM Cable Connectors - Brochure (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
- How to Reduce Labor Costs and Increase Workplace Safety with TempCovers
- What Exactly is an Electrical Fuse?
- How Do You Know the Right Fuse for Your Circuit Protection Needs
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts