What's special about these Intera faceplates by Altinex®?
- Smooth looking wallplates available in up to 4-gang sizes to upgrade the look on your outlets
- Snap-in connection for an easy, quick set up and maintenance
- Click for More Features
Designed to fit all standard sizes, the ALTINEX® Intera Faceplates make the task of, bringing specific connections to anywhere you want them, an easy one.
Inserts come with a snap-in feature for the ports, which makes the installation and maintenance a breeze. If you plan on getting rid of ugly visible wiring and want to make your cable run disappear behind walls while functioning at top quality, the ALTINEX® Faceplates and Inserts are most definitely the way to go.
|# of gang||2, 3|
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- Safety Guide for Conference Room Power Distribution
- 5 Bright Ideas for Updating Your Home Lighting
- Energy Conservation Made Easy
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- How to Wire a Keystone Jack
- How to Crimp an F Connector
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts