- Manufacturer #: D507-6
- Extra capacity allows use of a smaller size wrench to handle bigger jobs, especially in confined spaces
- Forged heat-treated alloy steel for maximum strength and light weight
- High polish chrome finish
- Precision-machined jaws are individually chosen and assembled by hand for smooth operation
- Heat-treated for long life
- Knurl turns smoothly for easy operation
- Rail is ground for precision fit
- Contoured handles for comfortable use
- Chrome-plated for rust resistance
The Klein Tools 6-1/2-Inch Extra-Capacity Adjustable Wrench fits most nuts and bolts up to about 9/10-Inch It is designed to handle bigger jobs in confined spaces. This wrench is manufactured from heat-treated alloy steel for strength and has a high polish chrome finish.Overall Length: 6.5" (165.1 mm). Handle Length: 4.75" (120.7 mm). Overall Height: 1" (25.4 mm). Handle Finish: Plastic-Dipped. Weight: 0.33 lb (0.15 kg). Jaw Capacity: 15/16" (23.8 mm). Overall Width: 1" (25.4 mm). Material: Steel. Application: Turning Fasteners. Special Features: Extra Capacity Size for Use in Confined Spaces. Handle Color: Transparent Red. Type: Extra Capacity Adjustable Wrench. Style_Name: Dipped Handle. Size_Name: 6-Inch.
|P1000629||Adjustable Wrench Extra Capacity, 6-1/2-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts