What's special about these adhesive wire clips?
- Easy to install onto any smooth surface
- Retaining arm is able to support thicker cables
- CLACC6 Clips are perfect for cables up to 0.40" diameter, like phone cords, RG58, and even coax cables
- CLACC3 Clips are used for small cables, tubes, and hoses up to .20" in diameter
- Click for More Features
Adhesive cable clips hold a single cord or cable firmly in any desired route. These adhesive-backed cable clips are also useful for other applications, such as wiring for stereo, telephone, etc. The adhesive clips' extra-wide opening allow easy insertion and removal. Sticks to virtually any smooth surface!
|CLACC3||ACC3 Saddles||5/8"||10||Natural or Black|
|CLACC6||ACC6 Saddles||3/4"||10||Natural or Black|
|CLACC3-500||ACC3 clips - Bulk||5/8"||500||Natural or Black|
|CLACC6-500||ACC6 clips - Bulk||3/4"||500||Natural or Black|
- ACC3 saddles can be used to secure phone, fax, mouse and other small wires. Cable retaining clips can be used for small tubes or hoses. .20" bundle capacity. Perfect for phone cords.
- ACC6 saddles are good for routing RG 58 - 59 cables and heavy duty electrical and extension cords. Adhesive-cord-clip offers .40" bundle capacity. Adhesive-cord-clip products are perfect for Coax cables.
|Color||Natural or Black||Natural or Black|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 5 Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
- 10 Hot Organizational Product for $10 or Less
- Organizing Bedroom Cables: Transform Clutter Nightmares into Sweet Dreams
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. It should be OK for the trim, I would not recommend this for drywall.
- Hello, The CLACC3 Cord Clips are used for small cables, tubes, and hoses up to .20" in diameter
- Hello, Although it can be used for that purpose, the adhesive backing on the back of the saddle clip might make it hard to remove from the dash
- Hello, As long as the concrete is smooth and a non-rigid surface, these will work for your project.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts