What's special about these magnetic cable ties?
- Plastic cable ties with inner aluminum core can be picked up by a magnet, recovering them from hidden areas in product packaging
- More affordable than stainless steel, especially for high volume applications
- Certified by the FDA for safe use in food service applications
- Click for More Features
Metal Detectable Cable Ties from ACT Fastening Solutions are strong, non-corrosive, and easily picked up by magnets, bringing you the best of both worlds. These zip ties are FDA approved and RoHS compliant for safe use in the food industry and other manufacturing applications.
|Part #||Length||Max. Bundle Diameter||Tensile Strength||Quantity||Weight||Price|
|ACT-AL-07-50-MD-22-C||7.56" [192,07 mm]||1.875" [47,625 mm]||50 lbs [22,6 kg]||100||2.0 lbs|
- Non-releasable design ensures that ties will never be reused, maintaining applicable food service regulations
- Teal coloring results in quick visual detection amongst most other materials
- Thick polypropylene construction ensures great durability
- Ideal for raising quality control and lowering the risk of human injury, recalls, and costly legal issues that stem from these situations
|Material||Plastic and Aluminum|
|Industry Standards||FDA Approved Material
|PART #||Length||Width||Thickness||Tensile Strength||Maximum Bundle Diameter||Pack Quantity||Pack Weight||Color|
|ACT-AL-07-50-MD-22-C||7.56" [192,07 mm]||0.180" [4,572 mm]||0.052" [1.320 mm]||50 lbs [22,6 kg]||1.875" [47,625 mm]||100||2.0 lbs||Teal|
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts