What's special about these nylon cable ties?
- Specially engineered low profile design utilizes a reduced head height to eliminate snags when pulling bundled wires, and reduce the chance of cut and/or abrasive damage to cabling, hoses, packaging or bystanders
- Leftover strap conveniently slips back into the head, leaving no sharp cutoffs or exposed edges
- Safe and easy to remove; strap is released when the top crossbar is cut, preventing user error and accidental damage to the cables, wires, hoses
- Click for More Features
Cobra Low Profile Cable Ties from ACT Fastening Solutions feature a zero clearance head which conforms to the circumferences of the hoses, tubing, or bundled wires to eliminate snags, abrasion and friction in confined spaces. These low profile nylon cable ties are safe and tamper-resistant, and have a level of tensile strength that's ideal for use in maritime, datacom/telecom, playground, cable installation, and household applications.
|Part #||Description||Min. Loop Tensile||Colors||Quantity Per Pack||Price|
|ACT-36-120-LP||36" Low Profile Cable Ties||120 lbs||Natural||50|
- Flexible head conforms around the circumference of the tubing or bundled wiring to provide a truly low-profile cable management solution
- Integrated non-slip finger grips on the tail and head provide easy handling during insertion and tensioning
- For added security, the tamper-proof pawl (located on the underside of the tie's head) is inaccessible after installation
- Ideal for applications involving wire harnesses, confined spaces, control panels, marine, hoses, playgrounds, construction, appliances, and safety equipment
- UL 94V-2 flammability rating
- UL 1565 listed
- CSA C22.2 approved
- RoHS compliant
- Made in the USA
|ACT-36-120-LP||37" / 939.8mm||0.302" / 7.670mm||0.083" / 2.108mm||120 lbs.||11"||N/A|
|UL 94V-2 flammability rating|
|UL 1565 listed|
|CSA C22.2 approved|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Smart Cable Management for School and Universities
- How to Terminate Braided Sleeving
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts