- Manufacturer #: D228-8
- High-leverage design; rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36-percent greater cutting power than other plier designs
- Short jaws and beveled cutting edges permit close cutting of wire
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- Custom, US-made tool steel
Klein Tools specializes in making some of the worlds finest pliers. The high-leverage design of these 8-Inch (203 mm) Diagonal-Cutting pliers provide 36-Percent greater cutting power than other pliers. The hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action with no handle wobble.Overall Length: 8.063" (204.8 mm). Handle Finish: Plastic Dipped. Material: Steel. Jaw Length: 0.813" (20.7 mm). Type: High Leverage Diagonal Cutting Pliers. Jaw Width: 1.188" (30.2 mm). Tether Capable: No. Handle Length: 6" (152.4 mm). Insulated: No. Handle Color: Red. Joint Type: Locking. Cutting Knives: Standard. Jaw Thickness: 13/16" (20.6 mm). Jaw Capacity: 1-3/16" (30.2 mm). Weight: 0.60 lb (0.27 kg). Cut Style: Standard. Size_Name: 8-Inch.
|P1000576||8" High Leverage Diagonal-Cutters|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts