- Manufacturer #: 70205
- Standard length works for most applications
- Fits over long bolts and studs
- Smooth Comfordome handles fit the palm of the hand comfortably
- Handles are color-coded for easy identification
- Hollow shafts facilitate work on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt applications
- Chrome-plated shaft helps prevent corrosion
- Internal flanges provide solid, twist-resistant shaft anchor
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications
The Klein Tools 5 mm Metric Nut Driver has a standard 3-Inch shaft that works for most applications. The hollow shaft design facilitates work on stacked circuit boards and long bolt applications. Smooth Comfordome handles fit the palm of the hand comfortably.Shaft Length: 3" (76.2 mm). Nut Driver Sizes: 5 mm. Overall Length: 6.625" (168.3 mm). Weight: 0.15 lb (0.07 kg). Handle Color: Black.
|P1002878||5 mm Metric Nut Driver 3-Inch Shaft|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts