- Manufacturer #: 32476
- Cushion-Grip handle for greater torque and comfort
- End of handle is marked to quickly identify tool
- Features 5/16-Inch (8 mm) nut driver plus #1 and #2 Phillips, 1/4-Inch and 3/16-Inch (7 mm and 5 mm) slotted screwdrivers
- The following replacement bits are available:
- #1 Phillips & 3/16-Inch [5 mm] Slotted (Cat. No. 32478)
- #2 Phillips and 9/32-Inch [7 mm] Slotted (Cat. No. 32479)
The Klein Tools 5-in-1 Screwdriver/Nut Driver features a patented tip-ident which quickly identifies the type of screwdriver and tip orientation. The driver contains head tips that are precision-machined for an exact fit.Handle Material: Steel. Nut Driver Sizes: 5/16". Handle Color: Yellow/Black. Hex Bits: —. Square Bits: —. Magnetic: No. Shank Length: 4" (101.6 mm). Other Bits: —. Weight: 0.48 lb (0.22 kg). Combo Bits: —. Phillips Bits: #1, #2. Insulated: No. Slotted Bits: 1/4" (6.4 mm), 3/16" (4.8 mm). TORX® Bits: —. Overall Length: 7.75" (196.9 mm).
|P1001577||5-in-1 Screwdriver/Nut Driver, Yellow and Black|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts