- Manufacturer #: 86520
- Produces factory-precision indentations in stove pipe and round duct with just a squeeze
- Compound-leverage mechanism makes precise indentations
- Crimps 24 gauge steel and 28 gauge stainless steel
- All steel construction with nickel-plating provides long life and durability
- Comfortable, contoured grips cover hardened steel handles
- Convenient self-opening latch for one-handed operation
- Quality tool for HVAC professionals provides superior result
The 5-Blade Crimper from Klein Tools produces factory-precision indentations in stove pipe and round duct with just a squeeze. Compound-leverage mechanism makes precise indentations on 24 gauge steel and 28 gauge stainless steel. The 5-Blade Crimper features comfortable, contoured grips that cover hardened steel handles and a convenient self-opening tool latch for one handed operation. The all steel construction with nickel plating provides long life and durability.Type: 5 Blade Crimper. Overall Width: 3.5" (88.9 mm). Bends: 24 gauge Steel and 28 gauge Stainless Steel. Weight: 1.0 lb (0.5 kg). Special Features: Contoured Grips; Self Opening Latch for One Handed Operation. Jaw Size: 1.75" (44.5mm). Overall Length: 10.2" (260.3 mm). Overall Height: 0.9" (22.4 mm). Material: Steel. Application: Crimping Round Duct and Stove Pipe. Handle Color: Blue/Gray.
|P1002991||5 Blade Duct Crimper|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts