- Manufacturer #: S10
- Standard length works for most applications
- Smooth Comfordome handles fit the palm of the hand comfortably
- Handles are color-coded for easy identification
- Hollow shafts facilitate work on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt applications
- Chrome-plated shaft helps prevent corrosion
- Internal flanges provide solid, twist-resistant shaft anchor
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specification
For professionals looking for a lifetime of dependability in a 100-Percent US sourced and manufactured product, this 5/16-Inch nut driver by Klein Tools is backed by our lifetime guarantee of quality and reliability.Weight: 0.15 lb (0.07 kg). Material: Steel. Handle Material: Plastic Grip. Application: Work on Stacked Circuit Boards or Other Long Bolt Applications. Overall Length: 6.625" (168.3 mm). Shaft Length: 3" (76.2 mm). Magnetic: No. Nut Driver Sizes: 5/16". Handle Color: Amber. Style_Name: 5/16-Inch Tip. Configuration: Non-Magnetic. Size_Name: 3-Inch Shaft.
|P1001076||5/16-Inch Nut Driver 3-Inch Hollow Shaft|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts