- Manufacturer #: 56209
- Includes center of bend marks for 10, 22.5, 30, 45, and 60-Degree angles
- Handle (Cat. No. 51427) sold separately
- Interior hook prevents twisting during bends
- Designed to reduce rippling and ovaling
- Wide foot pedal
- Advanced casting process for ultimate core strength
- Interior clamp for stabilit
Klein Tools Conduit Bender Head is designed to handle thin wall EMT up to 3/4-Inch and rigid IMC up to 1/2-Inch thick. Made from Iron with Kleins advanced casting process for the ultimate in core strength and durability. This head works with the Klein Handle (Cat. No. 51427) which is sold separately.Marking: 10, 22.5, 30, 45, and 60° Angles. Special Features: Wide Foot Pedal, Interior Clamp. Rigid/IMC: 1/2" (12.7 mm). Application: Conduit Bender Replacement Head. Thinwall/EMT: 3/4" (19.1 mm). Material: Iron. Centerline Bend Radius: —. Weight: 3.2 lb (1.5 kg). Included: —.
|P1002286||3/4" Iron Conduit Bender Head|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts