- Manufacturer #: 935L
- Adjustable vial allows angle transfer between multiple surfaces
- Patented magnet track keeps powerful rare earth magnets in place
- Top V-Groove fits contour of conduit and pipe
- High visibility vials with reinforced housing
- Durable rubberized end caps increase drop protection at 9.9-Foot (3 m)
- Vial accuracy is +/- 0.029°
- Rubber grip handle for easy transportation and use
- Orange body for visibility so it won’t get lost on conduit
- Protrusions on rubber end caps help prevent movement while on walls
- Hang holes on each end for easy storage
Klein Tools 24-Inch Bubble Level features powerful rare earth magnets with patented magnet track on one side and V-groove on the other. This precision machined level is accurate and durable with an orange body for visibilty so it wont get lost on conduit or pipe. Rubberized end-caps provide increased drop protection of 9.9-Foot.Type of Vials: 0°, 90°, Adjustable. Accuracy: +/- 0.029°. Case Included: No. Overall Length: 24" (609.6 mm). Overall Height: 2.5" (63.5 mm). Material: Aluminum. Application: Check for and find the true vertical and horizontal; Transfer angles between surfaces with adjustable vial. Magnet Type: Rare Earth. Type: Bubble with Adjustable Vial. Special Features: Rare Earth Magnets, Adjustable Bubble Vial, V-Grove on Top. Number of Vials: 3. Drop Protection: 9.9 (3 m). Weight: 1.9125 lb (0.87kg). Top Read: Yes. Vial Material: Plastic. Overall Width: 1" (25.4 mm). Style_Name: 24-Inch Bubble Level.
|P1003078||24-Inch Bubble Level|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts