- Manufacturer #: 500-24
- Forged heat-treated alloy steel for maximum strength and light weight
- High polish chrome finish
- Precision-machined jaws are individually chosen and assembled by hand for smooth operation
- Heat-treated for long life
- Knurl turns smoothly for easy operation
- Rail is ground for precision fit
- Contoured handles for comfortable use
- Chrome-plated for rust resistance
Klein Tools 24-Inch (610 mm) Standard Capacity Adjustable Wrench is made of forged, heat-treated alloy steel for maximum strength and light weight. The precision-machined jaws are individually chosen and assembled by hand to ensure smooth operation. Contoured, tapered handles make them comfortable to use.Handle Color: Chrome. Jaw Capacity: 2-1/2" (63.5 mm). Handle Finish: High-Polish Chrome. Weight: 7.8 lb (3.5 kg). Overall Length: 24" (609.6 mm). Style_Name: 24-Inch.
|P1001813||24-Inch Adjustable Wrench Standard Capacity|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts