- Manufacturer #: CL3200
- Extra large jaw opening accepts 3/0 wire.
- Short jaw depth for increased access in tight spaces.
- Worklight in jaw area.
- Magnetic Mount on back secures meter and frees hands.
- Non-Contact Voltage Tester.
- Backlit display is brighter than most competitive units.
- Measures low impedance.
- Analog bar graph.
- CAT IV safety rating for 600V
- 6.6 ft / 2 m drop protection
The Klein Tools 200A AC Fork Tester features an extra large jaw opening that accepts 3/0 wire. It also has a shorter jaw depth making it easier to reach into tight spaces. Use the magnetic mount on the base to use this fork meter hands free.Overall Width: 2-9/16" (65.1 mm). Batteries: 2 x AAA. Overall Height: 7-1/16" (179.4 mm). Ingress Protection: IP30. Display: 4000 Count LCD. Current: 200A. Included: Test Leads, Case and Batteries. Jaw Size: 5/8" (15.9 mm). Drop Protection: 3.3 ft (1 m). Standard: CAT IV 600V. Weight: 0.49 lb (0.22 kg). Ohms (Resistance): 40MO. Voltage: 750V AC; 1000V DC.
|P1000507||200A AC Fork Tester|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts