What's special about this product
- Manufacturer #: S2HM250HIRHSH1
- Separates bundles from wear and chafing, providing additional longevity.
- Hexagonal retention feature (S2HM25) captures a bolt or nut requiring tool access from the back side only.
- A socket counterbore allows securing with a socket wrench from the top side for use with a weld stud or bolt (S2CM25.)
- Made from impact modified, heat stabilized, UV resistant material making it ideal for heavy duty applications.
HellermannTytonfts saddle mount can be installed between two bundles (such as wires, cables, hoses, tubing, conduit, etc.) to separate them and prevent chafing and wear. Fastened to a frame rail or mounting bracket, the H-profile on the saddle mount provides a tight circumferential loop on large and small bundles. Cable ties up to 1/2in wide are used to secure the bundles.
Material: Polyamide 6.6, high impact modified, heat stabilized (PA66HIRHS). No. Height H : 0.90 in. Diameter D Stud Diameter : 0.25 in. Mounting Hole Diameter D : 0.24 in. Length L : 1.80 in. Width W : 1.2 in. ROHS Compliant: Yes. Flammability: UL 94 HB. Operating Temperature: -40°F to +230°F (-40°C to +110°C). Type: S2CM25. Package Quantity: 500.
|P1006128||HellermannTyton 2-Way Saddle Mount, 3.5in Max Bundle Diameter, 0.25in Stud Diameter, PA66HIRHS, Gray, 500/pkg|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts