- Manufacturer #: 66001
- Single-ended impact socket with hands-free adjustment between socket sizes
- Two coaxial spring-loaded 3/4-Inch and 9/16-Inch hex socket sizes in one tool
- Deep socket with a 1/2-Inch drive works great for pole hardware installation and removal
- High-torque, 12-point design is easier to position and works with square fasteners
- Cross hole design to prevent unintentional separation of adapter and socket
- Engineered for use with impact drivers
- Great for pole hardware installation and remova
Single-ended impact socket with hands-free adjustment between 3/4 inch and 9/16 inch hex sizes. Deep socket with a 1/2 inch drive works great for pole hardware installation and removal. The high-torque, 12-point design is easier to position and works with square fasteners.Overall Height: 3.12" (79.2 mm). Overall Length: 1.1" (27.9 mm). Standard: —. Number of Points: 12. Application: Pole Hardware Installation and Removal. Weight: 0.5 lbs. (0.23 kg). Socket Size: 3/4" and 9/16". Type: Impact Rated. Drive Size: 1/2". Overall Width: 1.1" (27.9 mm). Material: 4140 Steel. Special Features: Hands-free Adjustment. Style_Name: 12-Point.
|P1002726||2-in-1 Impact Socket, 12-Point, 3/4 and 9/16-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts