What's special about this product
- Manufacturer #: 151-01460
- One-piece ratchet closure design allows for easy installation during pre- or final assembly.
- Four sizes and multiple configurations handle a wide range of diameters and applications, reducing part inventory.
- Clamp interior is designed to guide and center bundle to reduce pinching.
- Easy release feature allows for quick adjustments and maintenance.
- Impact modified, heat and UV stabilized PA66 provides long-term durability, indoors and out.
- Steel mounting plate tolerates high torque mounting and is treated to resist chemicals and salt spray.
Offset cable ties route and position bundles away from a mounting hole. Rigid offset bar eliminates potential bending of wire or cables once installed. Multiple offset distances and fir tree sizes cover the majority of industry offset applications. The tie strap’s outside serration design provides a smooth surface to protect soft bundles. HellermannTyton’s one-piece mounting ties offer a complete solution by both bundling and mounting. Their ideal combination of high-specification materials and superior design suit the needs of complex applications.
Material: Polyamide 6.6, high impact modified, heat stabilized (PA66HIRHS). No. Offset Length : 0.98 in. Bundle Diameter Max: 1.97 in. Bundle Diameter Min: 0.08 in. Mounting Hole Diameter D : 0.30 - 0.33 in. Length L : 9.6 in. Panel Thickness Max: 0.24 in. Panel Thickness Min: 0.02 in. Width W : 0.20 in. ROHS Compliant: Yes. Operating Temperature: -40°F to +230°F (-40°C to +110°C). Tensile Strength Min: 50.0 lbs. Type: T50ROSFT825SO. Package Quantity: 500.
|P1006173||HellermannTyton 1-Piece Cable Tie/Offset Fir Tree with Disc, 25 mm, FT6, 9.6inL, 50lb Tensile Strength, PA66HIRHS, Black, 500/pkg|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts