- Manufacturer #: 610-1/4
- Full hollow shaft for work on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt applications
- Allows for work in close quarters
- Internal flanges provide solid, twist-resistant shaft anchor
- Cushion-Grip handle allows for greater torque and comfort
- Handle end is also color coded for easy identification
- Premium chrome plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications
- Tip-Ident® quickly identifies nut driver and size
Full hollow shaft for work on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt applications. Allows for work in close quarters. Internal flanges provide solid, twist-resistant shaft anchor. Cushion-Grip handle allows for greater torque and comfort. Handle end is also color coded for easy identification.Handle Material: Rubber. Weight: 0.10 lb (0.05 kg). Color Code: Red. Sub Brand: Cushion-Grip. Shaft Length: 1.5" (38.1 mm). Nut Driver Sizes: 1/4". Overall Length: 3.5" (88.9 mm). Material: Steel. Magnetic: No. Application: Work on Stacked Circuit Boards or Other Long Bolt Applications. Style_Name: 1/4-Inch Tip. Configuration: Non-Magnetic. Size_Name: 1-1/2-Inch Shaft.
|P1002458||1/4-Inch Stubby Nut Driver with 1-1/2-Inch Shaft|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts