- Manufacturer #: S86
- Reaches into deep recesses
- Fits over extra-long bolts and studs
- Smooth Comfordome handles fit the palm of the hand comfortably
- Handles are color-coded for easy identification
- Hollow shafts facilitate work on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt applications
- Chrome-plated shaft helps prevent corrosion
- Internal flanges provide solid, twist-resistant shaft anchor
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications
Get to those deeply recessed bolts and studs with Kleins 6 (152 mm) nut driver. The hollow shaft fits over extra-long bolts and studs. The smooth Comfordome handle fits comfortably in the palm of the hand. The red handle helps to identify this tool quickly.Weight: 0.15 lb (0.07 kg). Shaft Length: 6" (152.4 mm). Application: Work on Stacked Circuit Boards or Other Long Bolt Applications. Overall Length: 9.625" (244.5 mm). Magnetic: No. Nut Driver Sizes: 1/4". Material: Steel. Handle Material: Plastic Grip. Handle Color: Red. Style_Name: Non-Magnetic. Size_Name: 1/4-Inch.
|P1001108||1/4-Inch Nut Driver, 6-Inch Hollow Shaft|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts