- Manufacturer #: S8M
- Powerful nut-holding magnet built into shank
- Smooth Comfordome handles fit the palm of the hand comfortably
- Handles are color-coded for easy identification
- Hollow shafts facilitate work on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt applications
- Chrome-plated shaft helps prevent corrosion
- Internal flanges provide solid, twist-resistant shaft anchor
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specification
This 1/4-Inch magnetic nut driver from Klein Tools features a lifetime guarantee of quality and reliability. The hollow shaft is ideal when working on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt applications. The smooth Comfordome handle fits comfortably in the palm of the hand.Magnetic: Yes. Application: Work on Stacked Circuit Boards or Other Long Bolt Applications. Handle Material: Plastic Grip. Nut Driver Sizes: 1/4". Shaft Length: 3" (76.2 mm). Overall Length: 6.625" (168.3 mm). Weight: 0.15 lb (0.07 kg). Handle Color: Red. Style_Name: 1/4-Inch Tip. Configuration: Magnetic. Size_Name: 3-Inch Shaft.
|P1001110||1/4-Inch Magnetic Nut Driver 3-Inch Shank|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts