- Manufacturer #: 646-1/2
- Reaches into deep recesses
- Fits over extra-long bolts and studs
- Full hollow shafts facilitate work on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt applications
- Internal flanges provide solid, twist-resistant shaft anchor
- Premium chrome plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications
- Handle end is also color coded for easy identification
- Cushion-Grip handle allows for greater torque and comfort
- Tip-Ident® quickly identifies nut driver and size
Get to those deeply recessed nuts and bolts with Kleins hollow shank nut driver. The full hollow 6-Inch (152 mm) shaft fits over extra-long bolts and studs for most applications including stacked circuit boards. The comfortable Cushion-Grip allows for greater torque and enables tool to be used for hours without fatigue.Sub Brand: Cushion-Grip. Overall Length: 10.313" (262 mm). Nut Driver Sizes: 1/2". Weight: 0.35 lb (0.16 kg). Shaft Length: 6" (152.4 mm). Color Code: Red. Style_Name: 1/2-Inch Tip. Configuration: Non-Magnetic. Size_Name: 6-Inch Shaft.
|P1002609||1/2-Inch Nut Driver with 6-Inch Hollow Shaft|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts