- Manufacturer #: S16
- Standard length works for most applications
- Fits over long bolts and studs
- Smooth Comfordome handles fit the palm of the hand comfortably
- Handles are color-coded for easy identification
- Hollow shafts facilitate work on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt applications
- Chrome-plated shaft helps prevent corrosion
- Internal flanges provide solid, twist-resistant shaft anchor
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications
Get to those hard to reach nuts/bolts with Kleins hollow-shank nut driver. The 3 (76 mm) shaft fits over long bolts and studs for most applications. The smooth Comfordome handle fits comfortably in the palm of the hand. The red handle helps to identify this tool quickly.Overall Length: 7" (177.8 mm). Shaft Length: 3" (76.2 mm). Nut Driver Sizes: 1/2". Weight: 0.20 lb (0.09 kg). Handle Color: Red. Style_Name: 1/2-Inch Tip. Configuration: Non-Magnetic. Size_Name: 3-Inch Shaft.
|P1001089||1/2-Inch Nut Driver 3-Inch Hollow Shaft|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts