- Manufacturer #: 53443
- Bits drill through nails, wood, vinyl, plastics, and heavy timber
- Special bit steel with machine-ground flutes and polished edges for smooth, wobble-free boring
- Deep, open throat design clears chips for faster, cleaner cuts
- Feed-screw pilot draws bit into wood
- Full length is heat-treated and tempered
- Shanks are 7/16-Inch hex to fit 1/2-Inch (13 mm) and larger three-jaw chucks
- Head and twist are ground to correct clearance for easy removal from hole
- For heavy construction and repair work in mines, on docks and bridges, and for electrical work
The deep, open-throat design of the Ship Auger bit clears chips for faster, cleaner cuts. The shank is 7/16-Inch hex to fit 1/2-Inch (13 mm) and larger three-jaw chucks. Used for heavy construction and repair work in mines, on docks and bridges as well as electrical work.Weight: 1.8 lb (0.8 kg). Twist Length: 15" (381.0 mm). Bit Diameter: 1-1/8" (28.6 mm). Overall Length: 18" (457.2 mm). Shank Diameter: 0.4". Size_Name: 15-Inch Length. Style_Name: 1-1/8-Inch Bit.
|P1002100||1-1/8-Inch Ship Auger Bit 15-Inch Length|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts