- Manufacturer #: 3256TT
- Forged, heat-treated bull pin increases efficiency by providing a larger striking surface
- Tether hole allows you to tether tool while working at height
- Angled head and smooth blending of radii increase strength and reduce the danger of chipping
- Head design also reduces chance of pin slipping from the hand when aligning holes
- Squared-off shoulders, below the head, have been forged to provide a surface for applying wrench to loosen wedged bull pins
- Long, even taper reduces binding and hang-up
- Heat-treated for strength and black finish for rust resistance
- Tether not included
Klein Tools Broad-Head Bull Pins are machined from quality alloy steel to resist corrosion and mushrooming. Their angled head and smooth blending of radii increase strength and reduce the danger of chipping.The tether hole allows you to fasten to tether for safety when working at height.Type: Broad Head. Material: Heat-Treated Alloy Steel. Point Diameter: 1/4" (6.4 mm). Overall Length: 10" (254.0 mm). Special Features: Broad Head for Larger Striking Surface. Weight: 1.5 lb (0.7 kg). Diameter: 1-1/16" (27.0 mm). Style_Name: Broad Head. Configuration: with Tether Hole. Size_Name: 1-1/6-Inch x 10-Inch.
|P1001632||1-1/16-Inch Broad Bull Pin with Tether Hole|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts