- Manufacturer #: 604-3
- Precision formed tip provides an exact fit for small screw applications
- Cushion-Grip handle for greater torque and comfort
- Premium chrome-plated for smooth feel and corrosion resistance
- Internal flanges inside handle provide solid, twist-resistant blade anchor
- Special heat-treated shafts
- Precision-machined tip for exact fit
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications
- Tip-Ident® quickly identifies the screwdriver type and tip orientation
The Klein Tools 3-Inch (76.2 mm) Phillips-Tip Screwdriver features a durable black tip that is precision-forged and ground with square edges to fit screw openings securely. Its shaft will not bond or twist in normal use due to integral flanges that provide an extra-strong, torque-proof anchor in the handle. This screwdriver is made of high-quality tempered steel.Handle Color: Yellow/Black. Sub Brand: Cushion-Grip. Tip Type: #0 Phillips. Overall Length: 5.75" (146.1 mm). Insulated: No. Shank Type: Round. Magnetic: No. Shank Length: 3" (76.2 mm). Weight: 0.6 oz (17 g). Handle Material: Rubber.
|P1002439||#0 Phillips Mini Screwdriver, 3-Inch, Cushion Grip|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts