What's special about this insulating tape?
- Aluminized woven fiberglass tape shields conduit and hoses from heat up to 350° F [177° C] for dependable protection under harsh conditions
- Adhesive backing helps keep coil windings intact for the most secure installation
- Aluminum outer layer also blocks out vapors and reflects radiant heat for increased reliability
- Flexibility allows excellent coverage over large connectors, awkward shapes, and field repairs
- Click for More Features
HotSpotz® II aluminized fiberglass insulating tape provides superior spot protection to conduit, hoses, and pipes that regularly experience radiant heat buildups up to 350° F. This polymer coated, aluminum backed fiberglass tape easily wraps large, awkwardly connectors and also protects from vapor and moisture, reducing the risk of corrosion and rusting to materials.
|ZT02-03-001-1||1"||25' [7,62 m]||5.6 oz [158 g]|
|ZT02-03-001-2||2"||25' [7,62 m]||10.6 oz [300 g]|
|ZT02-03-001-3||3"||25' [7,62 m]||15.6 oz [442 g]|
- Best terminated with stainless steel cable ties for consistent heat resistance throughout the entire application
- Can be placed anywhere along a hose or wire run, eliminating the need to disconnect lines before installation
- Keeps fluid out to protect wrapped materials from rusting and corrosion
- Ideal for many applications including wrapping hoses and wires in HVAC, automotive, and plumbing
|Operating Temperature||-40° to 350° F [-40° to 177° C]|
|Material||Adhesive-Back Aluminized Fiberglass Tape|
|Thickness||0.028" [0,711 mm]|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Wire Wrapping Technology
- CableOrganizer.com's Top 10 Products for Fire Protection
- Heat Shrink Tubing: How It Was Invented, and Why We Use It
- Enhance Your Vehicle with Bentley-Harris ConvoShield™
- Different Types of Tape and How to Use Them
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030