Zippertubing® HotSpotz® II Heat Resistant Tape
HotSpotz® II aluminized fiberglass insulating tape provides superior spot protection to conduit, hoses, and pipes that regularly experience radiant heat buildups up to 350° F. This polymer coated, aluminum backed fiberglass tape easily wraps large, awkwardly connectors and also protects from vapor and moisture, reducing the risk of corrosion and rusting to materials.
- Best terminated with stainless steel cable ties for consistent heat resistance throughout the entire application
- Can be placed anywhere along a hose or wire run, eliminating the need to disconnect lines before installation
- Keeps fluid out to protect wrapped materials from rusting and corrosion
- Ideal for many applications including wrapping hoses and wires in HVAC, automotive, and plumbing
|Operating Temperature||-40° to 350° F [-40° to 177° C]|
|Material||Adhesive-Back Aluminized Fiberglass Tape|
|Thickness||0.028" [0,711 mm]|
|ZT02-03-001-1||1"||25' [7,62 m]||5.6 oz [158 g]|
|ZT02-03-001-2||2"||25' [7,62 m]||10.6 oz [300 g]|
|ZT02-03-001-3||3"||25' [7,62 m]||15.6 oz [442 g]|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Wire Wrapping Technology
- CableOrganizer.com's Top 10 Products for Fire Protection
- Heat Shrink Tubing: How It Was Invented, and Why We Use It
- Enhance Your Vehicle with Bentley-Harris ConvoShield™
- Different Types of Tape and How to Use Them
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!