What's special about this cable zipper sleeve?
- Bundles cables at any point along the run, easily avoiding large connectors and plugs for quick and easy installation
- Zipper provides maximum security for cables, unlike other side-entry or split braided sleeving that can easily be removed by accident
- Heavy duty polyester construction ensures great durability
- Ideal for quick and easy cable management in homes, offices, and even industrial facilities
- Click for More Features
Whether your problem is getting past large connectors or not wanting to disconnect complex cable runs, this zipper cable sleeve side-entry braided wrap is an ideal cable management solution. This sleeving is great for wire installations in which only a small portion of the bundle needs to be concealed, and is easily removed and relocated at your convenience.
|ED-BS-ZIPPER-050-3-BK||0.5" (1.27 cm)||3' (0.9 m)||0.8 oz (25g)||Black|
|ED-BS-ZIPPER-050-5-BK||0.5" (1.27 cm)||5' (1.5 m)||1.2 oz (37g)||Black|
|ED-BS-ZIPPER-075-3-BK||0.75" (1.90 cm)||3' (0.9 m)||1.6 oz (49g)||Black|
|ED-BS-ZIPPER-075-5-BK||0.75" (1.90 cm)||5' (1.5 m)||2.2 oz (68g)||Black|
|ED-BS-ZIPPER-125-3-BK||1.25" (3.17 cm)||3' (0.9 m)||2.4 oz (74g)||Black|
|ED-BS-ZIPPER-125-5-BK||1.25" (3.17 cm)||5' (1.5 m)||2.7 oz (76g)||Black|
|ED-BS-ZIPPER-200-3-BK||2" (5.08 cm)||3' (0.9 m)||2.9 oz (90g)||Black|
|ED-BS-ZIPPER-200-5-BK||2" (5.08 cm)||5' (1.5 m)||3.3 oz (102g)||Black|
|ED-BS-ZIPPER-250-3-BK||2.5" (6.35 cm)||3' (0.9 m)||3.6 oz (112g)||Black|
|ED-BS-ZIPPER-250-5-BK||2.5" (6.35 cm)||5' (1.5 m)||4.16 oz (129g)||Black|
- You may add as many sections as needed to a run, making this a perfect solution for future elongation
- Zipper tested to withstand over 3000 closures for long-lasting reliability
- High operating temperature of 446°F (230°C) allows use under some of the most extreme conditions
- Great option for retrofit applications
|Zipper Life||3000 Closures|
|Operating Temperature||-40°F to 446°F (-40 to 230°C)|
|Melting Point||500°F (260°C)|
|Minimun Bending Temperature||-94°F (-70°C)|
|Breaking Strength||3 lbs|
|Elongation||25% ± 5%|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Term of the Day: Wire Management
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about ELECTRIDUCT Zipper Sleeve 0.50 In, 3 Ft - Black:
The Zipper sleeve is exactly what I expected except one minor hitch but I will explain later. The course of my profession requires much traveling and the tagging along of several USB charging cables (6 to be exact). So, after using wire, nylon, tape, etc... to secure my cables I still experienced mismanaged cables that seemed to presented something the like of wet, tangled spaghetti noodles. After a short & quick "cable management" search on the net, I was instantly directed to Cableorganizer.com. When I saw the Zipper Sleeve I instantly thought, "That is exactly what I am looking for!" I bought the 3 feet sleeve & fitted all 6 of my USB cables snugly which essential become one cable. TA-DA!!! Problem solved. However, there are only two sizes of sleeve; 3 feet & 5 feet. So, the sleeve is 1 foot longer than my cables but I simply folded the sleeve on itself and used very small nylon ties to secure it. Aside from wanting a 2 feet sleeve I travel with my modified sleeve very satisfied.