What's special about these desk grommets?
- Install into any desk or other piece of wooden furniture to allow device cables to pass through
- Real solid oak or maple construction gives you a choice of 2 distinct wood grain patterns
- These wood grommets come unfinished, so you can either leave them unfinished for a natural look, or stain them for a smooth, color-matched finish
- Mounting hole requirements correspond to typical hole cutter sizes for easy installation
- Click for More Features
Despite the large amount of finishes and materials available for matching wooden furniture, there is no substitute for the look and feel of solid wood construction. Available in your choice of real oak or maple, these hardwood grommets provide up to 7/8” of space for routing cables and are unfinished, allowing you to stain or paint them for a perfect match to your desk or other wood furniture application.
|PART #||WOOD||MOUNTING HOLE||OVERALL DIAMETER||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|WW-WG175||Oak, Maple||1.75"||2.25"||0.25 lb|
|WW-WG300||Oak, Maple||2.5"||3"||0.25 lb|
- Solid one-piece construction increases durability and is less likely to become loosened than 2 or 3 piece grommets
- Up to 7/8” cable opening provides plenty of space for keyboard, mouse, monitor, and other common desktop cables
- Real wood can be re-finished or re-stained many times without losing integrity, making these grommets great for dynamic applications
- Ideal for providing a decorative solution for desktop cable management
|Wood||Oak, Maple||Oak, Maple|
|Mount Hole Diameter||1-3/4"||2-1/2"|
|Above Desk Height||1/4"||1/4"|
|Grommet Slot Width||5/8"||7/8"|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
- Don't Let Headphone and Charge Cords Control Your Life
- 5 Tips on How to Choose the Right Desk Grommet
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Get Back What’s Yours: Reclaiming Your Desk with Cable Management
- How to Boost Office Efficiency
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. Neither one of these grommet sizes would work for you. While the 3" grommet would fit, it would be loose and not perform correctly.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts