Slotted Hardwood Desk and Wood Furniture Grommets
Despite the large amount of finishes and materials available for matching wooden furniture, there is no substitute for the look and feel of solid wood construction. Available in your choice of real oak or maple, these hardwood grommets provide up to 7/8” of space for routing cables and are unfinished, allowing you to stain or paint them for a perfect match to your desk or other wood furniture application.
- Solid one-piece construction increases durability and is less likely to become loosened than 2 or 3 piece grommets
- Up to 7/8” cable opening provides plenty of space for keyboard, mouse, monitor, and other common desktop cables
- Real wood can be re-finished or re-stained many times without losing integrity, making these grommets great for dynamic applications
- Ideal for providing a decorative solution for desktop cable management
|Wood||Oak, Maple||Oak, Maple|
|Mount Hole Diameter||1-3/4"||2-1/2"|
|Above Desk Height||1/4"||1/4"|
|Grommet Slot Width||5/8"||7/8"|
|PART #||WOOD||MOUNTING HOLE||OVERALL DIAMETER||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|WW-WG175||Oak, Maple||1.75"||2.25"||0.25 lb|
|WW-WG300||Oak, Maple||2.5"||3"||0.25 lb|
No Manuals Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
- Don't Let Headphone and Charge Cords Control Your Life
- 5 Tips on How to Choose the Right Desk Grommet
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Get Back What’s Yours: Reclaiming Your Desk with Cable Management
- How to Boost Office Efficiency
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!