What's special about this high definition cable?
- Contains 2 drain wires per shield pair, reducing attenuation and promoting uniform impedance for true HDMI 1.4 audio and video reproduction
- Silver plated oxygen-free copper and 24K gold plated silver connectors ensure excellent conductivity for uninterrupted signal transmission
- Ideal for the home theater hobbyist demanding flawless sound and picture at a reasonable cost
- Click for More Features
An often overlooked component in the building of home theater systems, cables (as well as their quality) can make or break your home theater experience. The Ultraviolet™ 6 HDMI cable from WireWorld® features 16-conductor Symmetricon™ technology, which adds an extra drain wire per shielded pair for reduced interference. This, in combination with the use of oxygen-free copper and its truly flat design, eliminates factors that degrade signal quality, delivering a perfect picture and sound experience for life.
|WCT-UHH03M||0.98 ft (0.3 m)||1 lbs|
|WCT-UHH10M||3.28 ft (1.0 m)||1 lbs|
|WCT-UHH20M||6.56 ft (2.0 m)||1 lbs|
|WCT-UHH30M||9.84 ft (3.0 m)||2 lbs|
|WCT-UHH50M||16.4 ft (5.0 m)||2 lbs|
|WCT-UHH70M||22.9 ft (7.0 m)||3 lbs|
|WCT-UHH90M||29.52 ft (9.0 m)||3 lbs|
|WCT-UHH120M||39.37 ft (12.0 m)||4 lbs|
|WCT-UHH150M||49.21 ft (15.0 m)||5 lbs|
|WCT-UHH200M||65.62 ft (20.0 m)*||7 lbs|
* Uses Active Eq. Circuits; cable direction must be observed for the HDMI cable to work properly and to avoid damage. Follow the arrow which indicates signal direction
- Flat, wide form factor will not tangle with other cables, greatly assisting in cable management
- Hard zinc alloy boot supports connection at its weakest spot for to prolong cable life
- 3D & HD4K format support ensures this cable will not become obsolete for several generations of technological advances
- Flat design eliminates timing errors, periodic pixelation, and skips found in round cables
- Rated CL 3/FT4 for use a variety of environments
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
|Conductors||Silver-plated, Oxygen Free-Copper|
|Insulation||Gas-injected Polyethylene foam|
|Contacts||24k Gold/silver/Cu alloy|
|Dimensions (WxT)||Cable: .70" W x .17" T (18 mm x 4.5 mm)
Plug: .79" W x .39" T (20 mm x 10 mm )
No manuals available.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 5 Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
- Getting Wired: How to Choose the Right Speaker Wire for Your Home Audio System
- What is the Difference Between Cable Shielding and Insulation?
- Impress Your Guests with a Home Theater That Looks Expensive
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030