What's special about these oxygen-free cables?
- Designed with DNA (delineated neutralizing array) technology, which flattens the conductors to create a high-density cable with less electromagnetic loss
- Tightly-kept conductors are tuned by ear to increase dynamics and prevent the loss of sound quality
- High strand count are laid completely parallel for a precise signal path
- Click for More Features
Since the introduction of digital recording, music and sound, typical speaker cables just haven't been able to pick up these improved frequencies. Having the best quality cables is the only way to hear musical works of art the way the artists intended. The Stream™ Speaker Cables are made with the highest standards in mind, and deliver the highest fidelity for their price range.
|WCT-ST220M||Stream 16/2 Speaker Cable||6.5 ft||0.42 lb|
|WCT-ST225M||Stream 16/2 Speaker Cable||8 ft||0.47 lb|
|WCT-ST230M||Stream 16/2 Speaker Cable||10 ft||0.49 lb|
|WCT-ST250M||Stream 16/2 Speaker Cable||16.5 ft||0.53 lb|
|WCT-ST260M||Stream 16/2 Speaker Cable||20 ft||0.75 lb|
|WCT-ST2M075||Stream 16/2 Bulk Speaker Cable||246 ft||12.00 lbs|
|WCT-ST2M150||Stream 16/2 Bulk Speaker Cable||492 ft||24.00 lbs|
- Oxygen-free copper promotes the best conductivity possible
- Thinner design, so that signal power is not lost as heat
- Individually-tuned strands add texture and depth to the audio experience
|Width||16-gauge / 1.25 mm2|
|Length||6.5 ft to 492 ft Available|
|Insulation Material||HD Polyethylene|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Getting Wired: How to Choose the Right Speaker Wire for Your Home Audio System
- 5 Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
- Impress Your Guests with a Home Theater That Looks Expensive
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030