WireWorld Luna 16/4 Hi-Fi Speaker Cable
Since the introduction of digital recording, music and sound, typical speaker cables just haven't been able to pick up these improved frequencies. Having the best quality cables is the only way to hear musical works of art the way the artists intended. The Stream™ Speaker Cables are made with the highest standards in mind, and deliver the highest fidelity for their price range.
- Oxygen-free copper promotes the best conductivity possible
- Thinner design, so that signal power is not lost as heat
- Individually-tuned strands add texture and depth to the audio experience
|Width||16-gauge / 1.25 mm2|
|Length||6.5 ft to 492 ft Available|
|Insulation Material||HD Polyethylene|
|WCT-ST220M||Stream 16/2 Speaker Cable||6.5 ft||0.42 lb|
|WCT-ST225M||Stream 16/2 Speaker Cable||8 ft||0.47 lb|
|WCT-ST230M||Stream 16/2 Speaker Cable||10 ft||0.49 lb|
|WCT-ST250M||Stream 16/2 Speaker Cable||16.5 ft||0.53 lb|
|WCT-ST260M||Stream 16/2 Speaker Cable||20 ft||0.75 lb|
|WCT-ST2M075||Stream 16/2 Bulk Speaker Cable||246 ft||12.00 lbs|
|WCT-ST2M150||Stream 16/2 Bulk Speaker Cable||492 ft||24.00 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Getting Wired: How to Choose the Right Speaker Wire for Your Home Audio System
- 5 Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
- Impress Your Guests with a Home Theater That Looks Expensive
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!