What's special about these home theater cables?
- Made with Ohno Continuous Cast silver conductors, this cable eliminates all perceivable signal loss and delivers the most faithful audio and video possible
- Unlike copper HDMI cables, silver can be run much longer distances without loss of integrity, granting you the freedom to install your components where you want them
- Flat, 24-conductor DNA Helix™ design significantly reduces jitter & attenuation and provides impedance uniformity for crisp, clear picture
- Recommended for use with high-end home theater equipment, but compatible with any HDMI device
- Click for More Features
When building a high-end home theater, the last thing you want to do is allow one compromise to degrade the quality of your experience. Not all HDMI cables are created equal, and it gets no better than the Platinum Starlight® from WireWorld. Featuring 24 pure silver conductors for speedy, lossless signal transmission, these premium digital A/V cables deliver the most immersive home theater experience obtainable.
|WCT-PSH03M||0.98 ft (0.3 m)||0.12 lbs (0.05 kg)|
|WCT-PSH10M||3.28 ft (1.0 m)||0.42 lbs (0.19 kg)|
|WCT-PSH20M||6.56 ft (2.0 m)||0.84 lbs (0.38 kg)|
|WCT-PSH30M||9.84 ft (3.0 m)||1.26 lbs (0.57 kg)|
|WCT-PSH50M||16.4 ft (5.0 m)||2.1 lbs (0.95 kg)|
|WCT-PSH70M||22.9 ft (7.0 m)||2.94 lbs (1.33 kgs)|
|WCT-PSH90M||29.52 ft (9.0 m)||3.78 lbs (1.71 kgs)|
|WCT-PSH120M*||39.37 ft (12.0 m)*||5.04 lbs (2.29 kgs)|
|WCT-PSH150M*||49.21 ft (15.0 m)*||6.3 lbs (2.86 kgs)|
|WCT-PSH200M*||65.62 ft (20.0 m)*||8.4 lbs (3.81 kgs)|
*Cables marked with an asterisk contain active circuits that help retain integrity over long distances. The cables will be marked with arrows that indicate the proper signal direction. Please be sure to read the instructions on the packaging for these cables.
- Supports Ethernet over HDMI, 3D, and HD4K, ensuring you will be covered throughout many years of technological advancement
- Carbon fiber boot greatly increases durability and corrosion resistance, and provides strain relief for longer cable life
- UL-CL3/FT4 rated for creating clean, hidden in-wall and in-ceiling installs
- Quality made in the USA with a Lifetime Warranty, ensuring a safe investment
|Conductors||Ohno Continuous Cast Silver|
|Wire Guage||24 AWG|
|Insulation||Gas-injected Polyethylene foam|
|Contacts||Silver and Gold|
|Dimensions (Width x Thickness)||Cable: 0.70" W x 0.17" T (18mm x 4.5 mm)
Plug: 0.79" W x 0.39" T (20 mm x 10 mm)
NO MANUALS AVAILABLE -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- HDMI 1.4: Setting New Standard for High Definition Ethernet, Audio and 3D
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
- HDMI Cable Q&A
- Impress Your Guests with a Home Theater That Looks Expensive
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030