WireWorld Platinum Starlight HDMI Cable
When building a high-end home theater, the last thing you want to do is allow one compromise to degrade the quality of your experience. Not all HDMI cables are created equal, and it gets no better than the Platinum Starlight® from WireWorld. Featuring 24 pure silver conductors for speedy, lossless signal transmission, these premium digital A/V cables deliver the most immersive home theater experience obtainable.
- Supports Ethernet over HDMI, 3D, and HD4K, ensuring you will be covered throughout many years of technological advancement
- Carbon fiber boot greatly increases durability and corrosion resistance, and provides strain relief for longer cable life
- UL-CL3/FT4 rated for creating clean, hidden in-wall and in-ceiling installs
- Quality made in the USA with a Lifetime Warranty, ensuring a safe investment
|Conductors||Ohno Continuous Cast Silver|
|Wire Guage||24 AWG|
|Insulation||Gas-injected Polyethylene foam|
|Contacts||Silver and Gold|
|Dimensions (Width x Thickness)||Cable: 0.70" W x 0.17" T (18mm x 4.5 mm)
Plug: 0.79" W x 0.39" T (20 mm x 10 mm)
|WCT-PSH03M||0.98 ft (0.3 m)||0.12 lbs (0.05 kg)|
|WCT-PSH10M||3.28 ft (1.0 m)||0.42 lbs (0.19 kg)|
|WCT-PSH20M||6.56 ft (2.0 m)||0.84 lbs (0.38 kg)|
|WCT-PSH30M||9.84 ft (3.0 m)||1.26 lbs (0.57 kg)|
|WCT-PSH50M||16.4 ft (5.0 m)||2.1 lbs (0.95 kg)|
|WCT-PSH70M||22.9 ft (7.0 m)||2.94 lbs (1.33 kgs)|
|WCT-PSH90M||29.52 ft (9.0 m)||3.78 lbs (1.71 kgs)|
|WCT-PSH120M*||39.37 ft (12.0 m)*||5.04 lbs (2.29 kgs)|
|WCT-PSH150M*||49.21 ft (15.0 m)*||6.3 lbs (2.86 kgs)|
|WCT-PSH200M*||65.62 ft (20.0 m)*||8.4 lbs (3.81 kgs)|
*Cables marked with an asterisk contain active circuits that help retain integrity over long distances. The cables will be marked with arrows that indicate the proper signal direction. Please be sure to read the instructions on the packaging for these cables.
NO MANUALS AVAILABLE -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- HDMI 1.4: Setting New Standard for High Definition Ethernet, Audio and 3D
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
- HDMI Cable Q&A
- Impress Your Guests with a Home Theater That Looks Expensive
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!