Platinum Starlight® Balanced Digital
In situations such as professional music production and high-end home theater, even the slightest nuances can make a difference. Made with the purest OCC solid silver, the Platinum Starlight® 100Ω Balanced XLR employs WireWorld’s® proprietary DNA Helix™ design, Composilex™ insulation, and full shielding to minimize noise, interference, and loss of all kinds. Sporting a stylish integrated cross-woven mesh sleeving, your audio system is sure to look as good as it sounds.
- Ideal for use with high-end home theater equipment, professional studio monitors and microphones, and any other XLR audio application
- Silver clad oxygen-free copper connectors ensure consistent conduction from end to end for uncompromised quality
- Heat shrink sealed ends keep out moisture and provide strain relief for prolonged cable life
- Connector locks will not detach unless they are intentionally released, preventing downtime caused by accidental disconnection
- Quality made in the USA with a manufacturer lifetime warranty
|Cable Design||DNA™ Helix|
|Conductor Type||Ohno Continuous Cast solid silver|
|Plug contacts||Silver Clad OFC|
|Connectors||XLR male to XLR female|
|WCT-PSA05M||1.64 ft (0.5 m)||0.12 lbs (0.05 kg)|
|WCT-PSA10M||4.92 ft (1.5 m)||0.24 lbs (0.11 kg)|
|WCT-PSA15M||3.28 ft (1.0 m)||0.42 lbs (0.19 kg)|
|WCT-PSA20M||6.56 ft (2.0 m)||0.84 lbs (0.38 kg)|
|WCT-PSA30M||9.84 ft (3.0 m)||1.26 lbs (0.57 kg)|
|WCT-PSA60M||16.4 ft (5.0 m)||2.1 lbs (0.95 kg)|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Getting Wired: How to Choose the Right Speaker Wire for Your Home Audio System
- HDMI 1.4: Setting the New Standard for High Definition Ethernet, Audio and 3D
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!