What's special about these audiophile cables?
- 18 conductor Diagonal DNA™ design with pure silver conductors neutralizes negative electromagnetic field effects, delivering a pure signal to your speakers for brilliant audio reproduction
- Comes factory-terminated with your choice of any combination of silver spade connectors or silver banana plugs, ensuring your application will be accommodated
- Recommended for connecting boutique home theater audio equipment and speakers
- Click for More Features
When it comes to audiophile sound, a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Platinum Eclipse® speaker cables from WireWorld® feature 18 high-purity silver conductors, stacked per WireWorld’s unique Diagonal DNA™ design for unfiltered signal transmission. Unlike conventional cables that often break at the plug, this cable features a carbon fiber boot with heat shrink sealed connectors for maximum durability. Consider these premium speaker cables a safe investment, as they are guaranteed to deliver to you a lifetime of realistic and completely immersive audio.
|WCT-PES2M||Silver Spade Connectors or Silver Banana Plugs||6.56ft (2m)||3lbs (1.36kg)||DISCONTINUED|
|WCT-PES25M||8.20ft (2.5m)||3.5lbs (1.58kg)||DISCONTINUED|
|WCT-PES3M||9.84ft (3m)||4lbs (1.81kg)||DISCONTINUED|
|WCT-PES5M||16.4ft (5m)||6lbs (2.72kg)||DISCONTINUED|
|WCT-PES6M||19.6ft (6m)||7lbs (3.17kg)||DISCONTINUED|
|WCT-PEB2M||Silver Spade Connectors or Silver Banana Plugs||6.56ft (2m)||3lbs (1.36kg)||DISCONTINUED|
|WCT-PEB25M||8.20ft (2.5m)||3.5lbs (1.58kg)||DISCONTINUED|
|WCT-PEB3M||9.84ft (3m)||4lbs (1.81kg)||DISCONTINUED|
|WCT-PEB5M||16.4ft (5m)||6lbs (2.72kg)||DISCONTINUED|
|WCT-PEB6M||19.6ft (6m)||7lbs (3.17kg)||DISCONTINUED|
- Two wiring options available:
- Standard wiring for great audiophile sound from any sound system
- Bi-Wiring for maximizing the potential of your home theater audio system for the ultimate experience
- Flat, wide profile will not tangle with other cables, greatly assisting in your cable management efforts
- Die-cast metal boot and heat shrink sealed breakout resists breakage and provides strain relief for the most secure connections
- High-density polypropylene insulation protects from puncture, chemicals, and other factors that may compromise the cable’s condition
- Proudly Made in the USA with a Lifetime Warranty, ensuring a safe investment
|Conductors||Ohno Continuous Cast Solid Silver|
|Internal Cables||18 (single, bi-wire & tri-wire)|
|Insulation||High density polyethylene|
|Gauge||9 AWG - 5.4mm2|
|Dimensions||1.77"D x 0.27"T|
|T = thickness|
No Manuals Available -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Getting Wired: How to Choose the Right Speaker Wire for Your Home Audio System
- What is the Difference Between Cable Shielding and Insulation?
- The Growth and Increased Need for Residential Network Installations
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030