WireWorld® Platinum Eclipse® Speaker Cable
Bi-Wiring Speaker Cable
When it comes to audiophile sound, a chain is only as strong as its weakest link. Platinum Eclipse® speaker cables from WireWorld® feature 18 high-purity silver conductors, stacked per WireWorld’s unique Diagonal DNA™ design for unfiltered signal transmission. Unlike conventional cables that often break at the plug, this cable features a carbon fiber boot with heat shrink sealed connectors for maximum durability. Consider these premium speaker cables a safe investment, as they are guaranteed to deliver to you a lifetime of realistic and completely immersive audio.
- Two wiring options available:
- Standard wiring for great audiophile sound from any sound system
- Bi-Wiring for maximizing the potential of your home theater audio system for the ultimate experience
- Flat, wide profile will not tangle with other cables, greatly assisting in your cable management efforts
- Die-cast metal boot and heat shrink sealed breakout resists breakage and provides strain relief for the most secure connections
- High-density polypropylene insulation protects from puncture, chemicals, and other factors that may compromise the cable’s condition
- Proudly Made in the USA with a Lifetime Warranty, ensuring a safe investment
|Conductors||Ohno Continuous Cast Solid Silver|
|Internal Cables||18 (single, bi-wire & tri-wire)|
|Insulation||High density polyethylene|
|Gauge||9 AWG - 5.4mm2|
|Dimensions||1.77"D x 0.27"T|
|T = thickness|
|WCT-PES2M||Silver Spade Connectors or Silver Banana Plugs||6.56ft (2m)||3lbs (1.36kg)|
|WCT-PES25M||8.20ft (2.5m)||3.5lbs (1.58kg)|
|WCT-PES3M||9.84ft (3m)||4lbs (1.81kg)|
|WCT-PES5M||16.4ft (5m)||6lbs (2.72kg)|
|WCT-PES6M||19.6ft (6m)||7lbs (3.17kg)|
|WCT-PEB2M||Silver Spade Connectors or Silver Banana Plugs||6.56ft (2m)||3lbs (1.36kg)|
|WCT-PEB25M||8.20ft (2.5m)||3.5lbs (1.58kg)|
|WCT-PEB3M||9.84ft (3m)||4lbs (1.81kg)|
|WCT-PEB5M||16.4ft (5m)||6lbs (2.72kg)|
|WCT-PEB6M||19.6ft (6m)||7lbs (3.17kg)|
No Manuals Available -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Getting Wired: How to Choose the Right Speaker Wire for Your Home Audio System
- What is the Difference Between Cable Shielding and Insulation?
- The Growth and Increased Need for Residential Network Installations
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!