What's special about these home theater cables?
- Stacked 4-conductor design cancels electromagnetic loss, transmitting an unfiltered signal for crisp, lossless audio reproduction
- Oxygen-free, 10ga speaker cable will not oxidize over time, retaining high conductivity for maximum quality
- Factory terminated with heat shrink sealed spade connectors for easy connection to receivers
- Choose between two popular wiring options: Standard for great audio, and Bi-wired for deeper, more realistic sound
- Click for More Features
Cable selection is one of the most important factors in building a proper home theatre, yet is the most often compromised. Oasis® 6 speaker cable from WireWorld® employs a stacked quad conductor design that eliminates the interference present in side-by-side 2-conductor cables, and is made with oxygen-free copper for enduring performance.
|WCT-OAS2M||6.56 ft (2 m)||3 lbs (1.36 kg)||DISCONTINUED|
|WCT-OAS25M||8.20 ft (2.5 m)||3.2 lbs (1.45 kg)||DISCONTINUED|
|WCT-OAS3M||9.84 ft (3 m)||4 lbs (1.81 kg)||DISCONTINUED|
|WCT-OAS5M||16.4 ft (5 m)||6 lbs (2.72 kg)||DISCONTINUED|
|WCT-OAS6M||19.6 ft (6 m)||7 lbs (3.17 kg)||DISCONTINUED|
|WCT-OAB2M||6.56 ft (2 m)||3 lbs (1.36 kg)||DISCONTINUED|
|WCT-OAB25M||8.20 ft (2.5 m)||3.2 lbs (1.45 kg)||DISCONTINUED|
|WCT-OAB3M||9.84 ft (3 m)||4 lbs (1.81 kg)||DISCONTINUED|
|WCT-OAB5M||16.4 ft (5 m)||6 lbs (2.72 kg)||DISCONTINUED|
|WCT-OAB6M||19.6 ft (6 m)||7 lbs (3.17 kg)||DISCONTINUED|
- Heat shrink termination keeps corrosive oxygen and moisture out and provides strain relief, helping to keep the cable in shape for top performance
- Thick, durable PVC jacket defends the inner workings from puncturing, abrasion, chemicals, and other damaging elements
- High density polyethylene insulation adds a firm extra layer of protection for the conductors
- Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects, ensuring a safe investment for permanent home networking installation
|Internal Cables||2 or 4|
|Insulation||High density polyethylene|
|Gauge||10 AWG (4.5mm^2)|
|Dimensions||1.5 mm diameter|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 5 Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
- Getting Wired: How to Choose the Right Speaker Wire for Your Home Audio System
- What is the Difference Between Cable Shielding and Insulation?
- Impress Your Guests with a Home Theater That Looks Expensive
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030