WireWorld Oasis® 6 Hi-Fi Speaker Cable
Cable selection is one of the most important factors in building a proper home theatre, yet is the most often compromised. Oasis® 6 speaker cable from WireWorld® employs a stacked quad conductor design that eliminates the interference present in side-by-side 2-conductor cables, and is made with oxygen-free copper for enduring performance.
- Heat shrink termination keeps corrosive oxygen and moisture out and provides strain relief, helping to keep the cable in shape for top performance
- Thick, durable PVC jacket defends the inner workings from puncturing, abrasion, chemicals, and other damaging elements
- High density polyethylene insulation adds a firm extra layer of protection for the conductors
- Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects, ensuring a safe investment for permanent home networking installation
|Internal Cables||2 or 4|
|Insulation||High density polyethylene|
|Gauge||10 AWG (4.5mm^2)|
|Dimensions||1.5 mm diameter|
|WCT-OAS2M||6.56 ft (2 m)||3 lbs (1.36 kg)|
|WCT-OAS25M||8.20 ft (2.5 m)||3.2 lbs (1.45 kg)|
|WCT-OAS3M||9.84 ft (3 m)||4 lbs (1.81 kg)|
|WCT-OAS5M||16.4 ft (5 m)||6 lbs (2.72 kg)|
|WCT-OAS6M||19.6 ft (6 m)||7 lbs (3.17 kg)|
|WCT-OAB2M||6.56 ft (2 m)||3 lbs (1.36 kg)|
|WCT-OAB25M||8.20 ft (2.5 m)||3.2 lbs (1.45 kg)|
|WCT-OAB3M||9.84 ft (3 m)||4 lbs (1.81 kg)|
|WCT-OAB5M||16.4 ft (5 m)||6 lbs (2.72 kg)|
|WCT-OAB6M||19.6 ft (6 m)||7 lbs (3.17 kg)|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 5 Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
- Getting Wired: How to Choose the Right Speaker Wire for Your Home Audio System
- What is the Difference Between Cable Shielding and Insulation?
- Impress Your Guests with a Home Theater That Looks Expensive
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!