What's special about these audio transmission cables?
- DNA Helix design features 4 stacked, twisted 13 AWG conductors, a design that neutralizes electromagnetic loss and retains the original signal for faithful audio reproduction
- Oxygen-free copper conductors will not slow signal transmission, resulting in crisp and accurate sound
- UL CL 3/CSA FT-4 rated for safe installation behind walls, promoting clean home installs and providing a permanent home networking solution
- Ideal for the home theater hobbyist looking for the best possible audio quality for mid-range components
- Click for More Features
Luna 16/4 speaker cables from WireWorld® are the perfect way for the beginning to intermediate home theater hobbyist to take advantage of DNA Helix™ design. This twisted 4 conductor configuration champions the 2 side-by-side conductor standard by eliminating electromagnetic loss and delivering deep, realistic audio to your home entertainment experience.
|WCT-LUB2M||6.56 ft (2 m)||3 lbs (1.36 kg)|
|WCT-LUB25M||8.20 ft (2.5 m)||3.75 lbs (1.70 kg)|
|WCT-LUB3M||9.84 ft (3 m)||5.25 lbs (2.38 kg)|
|WCT-LUB5M||16.4 ft (5 m)||7.5 lbs (3.40 kg)|
|WCT-LUB6M||19.6 ft (6 m)||9 lbs (4.08 kg)|
- 4 conductor design allows for true bi-wiring, offering a variety of wiring options for optimizing your home audio experience
- High-density polyethylene insulation and thick PVC jacket protect conductors from abrasion, puncture, spills, and other factors that could compromise the signal’s integrity
- Proudly made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects, this cable is guaranteed to deliver top-notch performance for life
|Conductor type||Oxygen-free copper|
|Number of Conductors||4|
|Gauge||13 awg (2.5 mm2)|
|Insulation||High Density Polyethylene|
|Outer Diameter||0.31" (8 mm)|
No Manuals Available.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 5 Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
- Getting Wired: How to Choose the Right Speaker Wire for Your Home Audio System
- What is the Difference Between Cable Shielding and Insulation?
- Impress Your Guests with a Home Theater That Looks Expensive
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Install Your Wiring Solution for flat-screen TV
- How to Terminate Braided Sleeving
- How to Have a Great Home Theater System
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030