WireWorld Luna 16/4 Hi-Fi Speaker Cable
Luna 16/4 speaker cables from WireWorld® are the perfect way for the beginning to intermediate home theater hobbyist to take advantage of DNA Helix™ design. This twisted 4 conductor configuration champions the 2 side-by-side conductor standard by eliminating electromagnetic loss and delivering deep, realistic audio to your home entertainment experience.
- 4 conductor design allows for true bi-wiring, offering a variety of wiring options for optimizing your home audio experience
- High-density polyethylene insulation and thick PVC jacket protect conductors from abrasion, puncture, spills, and other factors that could compromise the signal’s integrity
- Proudly made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects, this cable is guaranteed to deliver top-notch performance for life
|Conductor type||Oxygen-free copper|
|Number of Conductors||4|
|Gauge||13 awg (2.5 mm2)|
|Insulation||High Density Polyethylene|
|Outer Diameter||0.31" (8 mm)|
|WCT-LUB2M||6.56 ft (2 m)||3 lbs (1.36 kg)|
|WCT-LUB25M||8.20 ft (2.5 m)||3.75 lbs (1.70 kg)|
|WCT-LUB3M||9.84 ft (3 m)||5.25 lbs (2.38 kg)|
|WCT-LUB5M||16.4 ft (5 m)||7.5 lbs (3.40 kg)|
|WCT-LUB6M||19.6 ft (6 m)||9 lbs (4.08 kg)|
No Manuals Available.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 5 Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
- Getting Wired: How to Choose the Right Speaker Wire for Your Home Audio System
- What is the Difference Between Cable Shielding and Insulation?
- Impress Your Guests with a Home Theater That Looks Expensive
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Install Your Wiring Solution for flat-screen TV
- How to Terminate Braided Sleeving
- How to Have a Great Home Theater System
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!