What's special about this high definition video cable?
- Includes Ethernet capabilities to fully support HDMI data rates up to 10.2 Gbps
- Uses 16 signal conductors instead of 12 to provide the highest possible transfer speed for crisp, clear audio and video
- Flat profile design can be easily concealed out of sight, giving your home theater a professional look
- Each conductor within the cable is laid parallel and equipped with drain wires to decrease signal degradation and EMI/RFI
- Click for More Features
The Island 6 HDMI Series from WireWorld is a top quality entry-level HDMI cable. This low profile, flexible cable provides v1.4 HDMI audio and video at Ethernet speeds to enhance your home theater experience and take it to the next level.
|WCT-IHH70M||Wire World Island 6 High Speed HDMI Cable - 23 ft (7M)||23 FT (7m)||2.88 lbs|
- Flexible jacket and wire can be coiled or angled without damaging signal strength or integrity
- Meets and exceeds HDMI version 1.4 specs
- 24K gold-plated contacts to provide greater connectivity
- Molded plastic connector body provides a grip for easy insertion and removal of cabling
Ideal for use with most high definition displays including:
- Flatscreen TVs
- Video Gaming Consoles
- Video Servers
- Home and office PCs
- Digital media players
|Conductors:||16 ETP copper signal conductors|
|Contacts:||24k gold plated|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- HDMI Cable Q&A
- DVI and HDMI Connector Overview
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
- HDMI 1.4: Setting New Standard for High Definition Ethernet, Audio and 3D
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030