What's special about this high definition video cable?
- Includes Ethernet capabilities to fully support HDMI data rates up to 10.2 Gbps
- Uses 16 signal conductors instead of 12 to provide the highest possible transfer speed for crisp, clear audio and video
- Flat profile design can be easily concealed out of sight, giving your home theater a professional look
- Each conductor within the cable is laid parallel and equipped with drain wires to decrease signal degradation and EMI/RFI
- Click for More Features
The Island 6 HDMI Series from WireWorld is a top quality entry-level HDMI cable. This low profile, flexible cable provides v1.4 HDMI audio and video at Ethernet speeds to enhance your home theater experience and take it to the next level.
|WCT-IHH70M||Wire World Island 6 High Speed HDMI Cable - 23 ft (7M)||23 FT (7m)||2.88 lbs|
- Flexible jacket and wire can be coiled or angled without damaging signal strength or integrity
- Meets and exceeds HDMI version 1.4 specs
- 24K gold-plated contacts to provide greater connectivity
- Molded plastic connector body provides a grip for easy insertion and removal of cabling
Ideal for use with most high definition displays including:
- Flatscreen TVs
- Video Gaming Consoles
- Video Servers
- Home and office PCs
- Digital media players
|Conductors:||16 ETP copper signal conductors|
|Contacts:||24k gold plated|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- HDMI Cable Q&A
- DVI and HDMI Connector Overview
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
- HDMI 1.4: Setting New Standard for High Definition Ethernet, Audio and 3D
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts