What's special about these home audio cables?
- Ideal for high-end home theater use, but suitable for all non-plenum audio transmission applications including car audio and some commercial uses
- Quad conductor DNA™ Helix design neutralizes the electromagnetic loss that often results in signal noise, eliminating the hissing often found in other cables
- Conductors are made with ultra-high purity OCC copper, preserving the original signal for the most faithful audio reproduction
- Available in standard wiring or bi-wiring, so you are free to choose your desired wiring option
- Click for More Features
Using cheaply made cables with high-end home theatre components is a sure way to rob yourself of the brilliant, realistic experience you are seeking. Equinox® 6 speaker cables from WireWorld® use only the purest copper, stacked in a 4 conductor design designed to minimize factors that cause sound quality degradation.
|WCT-EQS20M||6.56 ft (2 m)||3 lbs (1.36 kg)||DISCONTINUED|
|WCT-EQS25M||8.20 ft (2.5 m)||3.2 lbs (1.45 kg)||DISCONTINUED|
|WCT-EQS30M||9.84 ft (3 m)||4 lbs (1.81 kg)||DISCONTINUED|
|WCT-EQS50M||16.4 ft (5 m)||6 lbs (2.72 kg)||DISCONTINUED|
|WCT-EQS60M||19.6 ft (6 m)||7 lbs (3.17 kg)||DISCONTINUED|
|WCT-EQB20M||6.56 ft (2 m)||3 lbs (1.36 kg)||DISCONTINUED|
|WCT-EQB25M||8.20 ft (2.5 m)||3.2 lbs (1.45 kg)||DISCONTINUED|
|WCT-EQB30M||9.84 ft (3 m)||4 lbs(1.81 kg)||DISCONTINUED|
|WCT-EQB50M||16.4 ft (5 m)||6 lbs(2.72 kg)||DISCONTINUED|
|WCT-EQB60M||19.6 ft (6 m)||7 lbs (3.17 kg)||DISCONTINUED|
- High-density polyethylene insulation adds an extra layer of protection from abrasion, puncture, and heat for increased durability
- Cables are sealed with heat shrink at the ends, sealing out oxygen and moisture to prevent corrosion and providing strain relief for secure connections
- Lifetime Warranty against defects ensures a safe investment
- Proudly Made in the USA
|Conductor Type||Ohno Continuous Cast copper|
|Internal Cables||4 (single or bi-wire)|
|Gauge||12 awg (3.5mm2)|
|Outer Diameter||0.35" (15mm)|
No manuals available.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- The Growth and Increased Need for Residential Network Installations
- Getting Wired: How to Choose the Right Speaker Wire for Your Home Audio System
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030