Equinox 6 Speaker Cables
Using cheaply made cables with high-end home theatre components is a sure way to rob yourself of the brilliant, realistic experience you are seeking. Equinox® 6 speaker cables from WireWorld® use only the purest copper, stacked in a 4 conductor design designed to minimize factors that cause sound quality degradation.
- High-density polyethylene insulation adds an extra layer of protection from abrasion, puncture, and heat for increased durability
- Cables are sealed with heat shrink at the ends, sealing out oxygen and moisture to prevent corrosion and providing strain relief for secure connections
- Lifetime Warranty against defects ensures a safe investment
- Proudly Made in the USA
|Conductor Type||Ohno Continuous Cast copper|
|Internal Cables||4 (single or bi-wire)|
|Gauge||12 awg (3.5mm2)|
|Outer Diameter||0.35" (15mm)|
|WCT-EQS20M||6.56 ft (2 m)||3 lbs (1.36 kg)|
|WCT-EQS25M||8.20 ft (2.5 m)||3.2 lbs (1.45 kg)|
|WCT-EQS30M||9.84 ft (3 m)||4 lbs (1.81 kg)|
|WCT-EQS50M||16.4 ft (5 m)||6 lbs (2.72 kg)|
|WCT-EQS60M||19.6 ft (6 m)||7 lbs (3.17 kg)|
|WCT-EQB20M||6.56 ft (2 m)||3 lbs (1.36 kg)|
|WCT-EQB25M||8.20 ft (2.5 m)||3.2 lbs (1.45 kg)|
|WCT-EQB30M||9.84 ft (3 m)||4 lbs(1.81 kg)|
|WCT-EQB50M||16.4 ft (5 m)||6 lbs(2.72 kg)|
|WCT-EQB60M||19.6 ft (6 m)||7 lbs (3.17 kg)|
No manuals available.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- The Growth and Increased Need for Residential Network Installations
- Getting Wired: How to Choose the Right Speaker Wire for Your Home Audio System
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!