WireWerks Fiber Enclosures
WWE-PP-WM4SD shown above
These wall mount fiber optic enclosures by WireWerks are ideal for securing your fiber optic connections. They securely enclose all of your fiber optic network necessities such as adapter strips and splice trays. Constructed of sturdy steel material, and powder coated for added protection.
- Constructed of sturdy 16 AWG steel to stand up to the rigors of daily use or maintenance
- Supports higher density applications using specialized 8-adapter plates
- Black powder coated finish protects against scratches and damage
- Mounts easily to a wall with built-in side mounting holes, so no holes have to be drilled in the unit to facilitate installation
- Attachment points make it easy to mount splice trays and cable management to maintain proper bend radius
|# Strips / Module||1||2||4|
|Weight||1.5 lbs||4.0 lbs||6.0 lbs|
|Material||16 gauge cold rolled steel||16 gauge cold rolled steel||16 gauge cold rolled steel|
NOTE: Only Compatible with WireWerks adapters, enclosures
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||DIMENSIONS||# STRIP / MODULE||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|WWE-PP-WM1S||Wall Mount Mini Enclosure w/ Push-Pin Hardware Kit, Black, 1 Strip||7" L x 6.5" H x 1.5" D||1||1.5 lbs|
|WWE-PP-WM2S||Wall Mount Panel Double Door w/ Installed Push-Pin, Black, 2 Strips||15-5/8" L x 13" H x 2-1/8" D||2||4.0 lbs|
|WWE-PP-WM4SD||Wall Mount Panel Double Door w/ Installed Push-Pin, Black, 4 Strips||15-5/8" D 15" H x 3-1/2" D||4||6.0 lbs|
|WWE-WW000014||1 Cam Lock with Keys for PP-WM2S or PP-WM4SD||0.5 lb|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Fiber Optic Cable Covers and What They Identify
- What is Fiber Optic Cable, And How Does it Work?
- Protect Your Fiber Optic Network with Proper Cable Management
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!