What's special about these fiber wall mounts?
- Compact design allows you to mount your fiber optic network connections in a minimal amount of space
- Precise adapter strip mounting points for better patch cable positioning
- Equipped with grommet entry points for ease in routing cables
- Lockable to prevent access by unauthorized personnel, and provide added security to your network
- Click for More Features
These wall mount fiber optic enclosures by WireWerks are ideal for securing your fiber optic connections. They securely enclose all of your fiber optic network necessities such as adapter strips and splice trays. Constructed of sturdy steel material, and powder coated for added protection.
NOTE: Only Compatible with WireWerks adapters, enclosures
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||DIMENSIONS||# STRIP / MODULE||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|WWE-PP-WM1S||Wall Mount Mini Enclosure w/ Push-Pin Hardware Kit, Black, 1 Strip||7" L x 6.5" H x 1.5" D||1||1.5 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
|WWE-PP-WM2S||Wall Mount Panel Double Door w/ Installed Push-Pin, Black, 2 Strips||15-5/8" L x 13" H x 2-1/8" D||2||4.0 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
|WWE-PP-WM4SD||Wall Mount Panel Double Door w/ Installed Push-Pin, Black, 4 Strips||15-5/8" D 15" H x 3-1/2" D||4||6.0 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
|WWE-WW000014||1 Cam Lock with Keys for PP-WM2S or PP-WM4SD||0.5 lb||DISCONTINUED|
- Constructed of sturdy 16 AWG steel to stand up to the rigors of daily use or maintenance
- Supports higher density applications using specialized 8-adapter plates
- Black powder coated finish protects against scratches and damage
- Mounts easily to a wall with built-in side mounting holes, so no holes have to be drilled in the unit to facilitate installation
- Attachment points make it easy to mount splice trays and cable management to maintain proper bend radius
|# Strips / Module||1||2||4|
|Weight||1.5 lbs||4.0 lbs||6.0 lbs|
|Material||16 gauge cold rolled steel||16 gauge cold rolled steel||16 gauge cold rolled steel|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Fiber Optic Cable Covers and What They Identify
- What is Fiber Optic Cable, And How Does it Work?
- Protect Your Fiber Optic Network with Proper Cable Management
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030