What's special about this power strip?
- Aluminum diamond plate design for an aesthetically pleasing look
- Equipped with 10 15-amp duplex receptacles to power your power tools or equipment
- The outlets are placed 9 inches apart to provide adequate spacing to accommodate bulky adapters and plugs
- Click for More Features
Wiremold's Plugmold® Tough is ideal for outfitting your garage or workspace with lots of power connections. The 48" Wiremold power strip allows you to power your tools and various other equipment in an efficient manner, while uncluttering your space.
|WML-PM48T||Wiremold Plugmold® Tough Diamond Plate 10-Outlet 48" Power Strip||48" L x 2" W x 1" H||4.65 lbs|
- Pre-wired power strip requires no additional wiring for easy setup
- Great for modern lofts with that industrial look
- Interior decorators can join utility and aesthetics to those downtown lofts
- Attached power cord is 6' long to reach out of the way outlets
- Built-in circuit breaker to protect your connected tools from overloads
- Product for indoor dry locations - not GFCI rated
- Do not use near sinks, faucets, or tubs
- UL Listed E15191
- All mounting hardware is included
Dimensional Drawing (PDF)
|# of Receptacles||10|
|Receptacle Type||15A duplex|
|Power Cord Length||6'|
|Power Cord Amperage||15A|
Steps to Install Plugmold® Tough Power Strip
Step 1: Mount brackets to wall.
Step 2: Attack Plugmold® Tough Strip.
Step 3: Plug in the power strip.
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
- UL Listing
- Helpful Tips for Powering Multiple Devices in a Small Area
- Tool Box Essentials for Home DIY Projects
- The History of Wiremold
- How to Build the Ultimate Man Cave
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030