Wiremold Plugmold Tough Multi-Outlet Power Strip
Wiremold's Plugmold® Tough is ideal for outfitting your garage or workspace with lots of power connections. The 48" power strip allows you to power your tools and various other equipment in an efficient manner, while uncluttering your space.
- Pre-wired power strip requires no additional wiring for easy setup
- Great for modern lofts with that industrial look
- Interior decorators can join utility and aesthetics to those downtown lofts
- Attached power cord is 6' long to reach out of the way outlets
- Built-in circuit breaker to protect your connected tools from overloads
- Product for indoor dry locations - not GFCI rated
- Do not use near sinks, faucets, or tubs
- UL Listed E15191
- All mounting hardware is included
Dimensional Drawing - PDF
|# of Receptacles||10|
|Receptacle Type||15A duplex|
|Power Cord Length||6'|
|Power Cord Amperage||15A|
|WML-PM48T||Wiremold Plugmold® Tough Diamond Plate 10-Outlet 48" Power Strip||48" L x 2" W x 1" H||4.65 lbs|
Steps to Install Plugmold® Tough Power Strip
Step 1: Mount brackets to wall.
Step 2: Attack Plugmold® Tough Strip.
Step 3: Plug in the power strip.
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
- Extension Cord Safety Tips
- UL Listing
- Helpful Tips for Powering Multiple Devices in a Small Area
- Tool Box Essentials for Home DIY Projects
- The History of Wiremold
- How to Build the Ultimate Man Cave