Wiremold Legrand OFR Series Overfloor Raceway
When distributing power and data wiring throughout your establishment, ceiling or under-floor installation can be the most aesthetically pleasing, but is not always practical. OFR series over-floor raceway from Wiremold® is an ADA compliant, great looking alternative to making structural changes in order to run wires. This duct will not stick out and create tripping hazards, and may be easily connected to your easily existing Wiremold raceway system for the easiest integrations possible.
- Accepts a wide variety of device plates from many manufacturers, ensuring compatibility with your application
- Installation without structural cutting and drilling saves labor costs and preserves the value of your building
- Easily installed - simply affix base to floor or carpeting using an adhesive or hook tape, install cable, and attach cover as directed
- Cover is difficult to remove from base without proper tools and skills, helping to prevent tampering by unqualified parties
- Textured black powder coat finish fights scuffing and corrosion, ensuring maximum protection from foot traffic, spills, and humid environments
- ETL Listed
|Dimensions||8' L x 6" W x 7/16" H||8' L x 6" W x 7/16" H||8' L x 6" W x 7/16" H|
|Weight||29 lbs (13.1 kg)||31 lbs (14.0 kg)||16 lbs (7.25 kg)|
|Material||Cold Rolled Steel||Cold Rolled Steel||Cold Rolled Steel|
|Safety Ratings||ETL Listed, ADA Compliant||ETL Listed, ADA Compliant||ETL Listed, ADA Compliant|
|WML-OFRBC-8||Raceway Base and Cover: 1 OFR Base and 1 OFR Cover||8' L x 6" W x 7/16" H||16 lbs (7.25 kg)|
|WML-OFRB-8||Raceway Base: 4-Channel Raceway in a pack of (4) 8' lengths for a total of 32'||8' L x 6" W x 7/16" H||29 lbs (13.1 kg)|
|WML-OFRC-8||Raceway Cover: OFR Raceway cover, pack of (4) 8' lengths for a total of 32'||8' L x 6" W x 7/16" H||31 lbs (14.0 kg)|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Make Your Facility ADA Compliant
- How to Work Smart and Prevent Back Injuries with Carts, Ramps and Dock Plates
- Warehouse Safety Checklist: How to Reduce Warehouse Liability
- The History of Wiremold
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!