What's special about this desk wire raceway?
- Ideal for routing and hiding cables coming from floor boxes, poke-thru devices, raised flooring, and any other cable channel
- Designed to be coupled with the Wiremold® Under Table Cable Manager to distribute power and data to users via desk outlets or grommets
- May be adjusted to fit any table from 24" H to 30" H (60.96 to 76.20 cm)
- Click for More Features
The Wiremold® Meeting Room Transition Channel provides an aesthetically pleasing, safe solution for running power and data cables to their final destination. This Wiremold® raceway is best installed underneath the center of your conference table, and is designed to work in tandem with the Under Table Cable Manager, Wiremold® Poke-Thru Devices, and Wiremold® Work Surface Modular Solutions, but is compatible with other raceways and power/data distribution solutions.
|WML-MRTC||Wiremold Meeting Room Transition Channel||(1) Center Spine with Mounting Plate, (1) Side Channel, (1) Bottom Boot, (1) Transition Cover, (4) Screws||6.02 lbs|
|WML-UTCM5||Wiremold Under Table Cable Management Kit||(1) 5 FT Long Channel Base, (1) 5 FT Mounting Rail, (4) Latching Clips, (12) Screws||3.26 lbs|
- Sections may be removed from the base so cables can be run under floor raceway or cord covers
- Boot opens easily for easy additions and modifications without removing cables
- Inner spine allows you to separate power and data cables for reduced interference and improved cable management
- Quality made in the USA
|Dimensions||Height: 26" – 30"
(660mm – 762mm)
Transition Cover (Connected): 6.8" W x 4.7" D (172 mm x 119 mm)
Base: 7" D (178 mm)
|Weight||6.02 lbs (2.8 kg)|
|Material||Side Channels: Aluminum
Bottom Boot: PVC
Transition Cover: PVC
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- Office Mod: Update Your Workspace in 5 Simple Steps
- Tips for Cable Protection in a Veterinarian's Office
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts