Wiremold® Flat Screen TV Power & A/V Cable Management Kit
Imagine you have your buddies over to watch the coolest new flick. There's an amazing explosion and you're blown away, but you notice your buddies are maybe a little too stunned. In fact, they have been in a zombie-like state since the movie started. Finally, you realize they've been staring at your mess of cable running down from the TV. Ruined!
This simple kit from Wiremold Â hides the distractions so you can enjoy the show. It even includes the hole saw and fish tape you need to quickly and easily install the system. This kit is affordable and installs in 30 minutes, providing hours of priceless enjoyment from your home theater. We think it's a fair exchange.
- Unexpectedly includes the fish tape and the hole saw; all you need is a tape measure, a pencil and a screwdriver
- ETL & CSA listed to ensure electrical safety
- CMK70 Dimensions (PDF)
|Dimensions||3-13/16" Diameter x 2-3/4" Depth|
|Weight||3.3 lbs (1.49 kg)|
|Ratings||CSA C22.2 No. 42
CSA C22.2 No. 18.2
Tested to UL 498
Tested to UL 514C
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||HOLE SIZE||DIMENSIONS||PRICE|
|WML-CMK70||Wiremold Flat Screen TV Cord and Cable Power Kit||3"||3-13/16" Diameter x 2-3/4" Depth|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
RELATED ARTICLES -
- So You Just Got an HDTV ... Now What?
- 5 Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
- Low-Price Luxury: How to Impress Your Guests with a Home Theater System That Only Looks Expensive
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!