What's special about this recessed outlet?
- Conceals wires that run from your flat screen TV to your home theater equipment in the wall
- Flush mount grommet with recessed outlet ensures a clean and professional appearance
- Is easily installed by a layman in under 30 minutes; no electrician needed
- Ideal for creating a professional cable management solution for your home theater
- Perfect for a DIYer
- Click for More Features
Imagine you have your buddies over to watch the coolest new flick. There's an amazing explosion and you're blown away, but you notice your buddies are maybe a little too stunned. In fact, they have been in a zombie-like state since the movie started. Finally, you realize they've been staring at your mess of cable running down from the TV. Ruined!
This simple kit from Wiremold �hides the distractions so you can enjoy the show. It even includes the hole saw and fish tape you need to quickly and easily install the system. This kit is affordable and installs in 30 minutes, providing hours of priceless enjoyment from your home theater. We think it's a fair exchange.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||HOLE SIZE||DIMENSIONS||PRICE|
|WML-CMK70||Wiremold Flat Screen TV Cord and Cable Power Kit||3"||3-13/16" Diameter x 2-3/4" Depth|
- Unexpectedly includes the fish tape and the hole saw; all you need is a tape measure, a pencil and a screwdriver
- ETL & CSA listed to ensure electrical safety
- CMK70 Dimensions (PDF)
|Dimensions||3-13/16" Diameter x 2-3/4" Depth|
|Weight||3.3 lbs (1.49 kg)|
|Ratings||CSA C22.2 No. 42
CSA C22.2 No. 18.2
Tested to UL 498
Tested to UL 514C
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
RELATED ARTICLES -
- So You Just Got an HDTV ... Now What?
- 5 Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
- Low-Price Luxury: How to Impress Your Guests with a Home Theater System That Only Looks Expensive
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030