What's special about these desktop power outlets?
- Brings AC and USB charging power to your desktop for your convenience
- Build it into the desk, sit it on top, or clamp to the edge of your desk; the choice is yours
- Integrated surge protection helps protect you from electric shock and your devices from damage
- Ideal for powering and charging your desktop devices, including laptops, tablets, mobile phones, and more
- Click for More Features
This Desk Power and Data Center by Wiremold® provides a dynamic solution for bringing AC and USB power to your desktop. Depending on your desk type or preference, you may permanently mount inside a desk hole, clamp to your desk's edge, or simply place the unit on the desk. This unit is available in a 4 AC outlet and 3 AC/2 USB versions to power and charge many different devices.
|WML-WSC320-S||(3) AC Power & (2) USB|
- 2 configurations to suit your power and charging news:
- (4) Standard AC Receptacles
- (3) Standard AC Receptacles and (2) USB Ports
- 3 ways to install depending on your desk type:
- Desktop: Simply place the unit on your desktop and connect to a power outlet
- Clamp-on: Use the included clamp to connect the unit to the edge of your desk
- Cable Drop Hole: For desks with pre-drilled cable drop openings 1-3", use the included adjustable grommet
- Long 12 ft. (3.65 cm) power cord ensures access to nearby receptacle
|Hole Size||1-1/2" to 3"|
|Cord Length||12 ft. (3.28 m)|
|Dimensions||2" H x 6.75" L x 3.75" D
(5.08 cm x 17.14 x 9.52 cm)
|Weight||2.9 lbs (1.31 kg)|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- Safety Guide for Conference Room Power Distribution
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
- The US Recession is Over: 9 Powerful Products to Propel Your Business into Strong Growth
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030