Flame Retardant Polypropylene (PP) Wire Loom
Our tubing offers excellent protection for wire harnesses, tubing, hose and cable. It is lightweight, very flexible and provides abrasion protection, crush resistance and is easy to install over wires. More
Polypropylene is used when higher temperature resistance is required and PE doesn't offer enough resistance. In addition, a flame retardant additive is present which allows the material to pass the UL 94 V2 flame test. In applications where the covering is required to be "self-extinguishing", flame retardant PP split loom is a better alternative than Nylon.
Product is readily available in bulk boxes and 50-100 foot lengths. Available in black.
- Polypropylene offers better resistance in higher temperature
- Contains flame retardant additive
- Passed the UL 94 V2 flame test
|Flame Retardant Polypropylene|
|Material Description||Flame retardant polypropylene rated as V2 according to UL-94*|
|Recommended Operating Temperature Limits||-40° F to +275° F|
|Typical Physical Properties|
|Specific Gravity/Density||ASTM D792||1.05|
|Elongation @ Break||ASTM D792||980%|
|Tensile Strength||ASTM D792||16.5 MPa|
|Flexural Modulus||ASTM D792||372 MPa|
|Notched Izod Impact Test||ASTM D792||12.9 ft lb/in|
|Underwriters Laboratory||UL-94 V2 @ 0.8 mm|
* UL-94 small-scale test data does not pertain to building materials, furnishings and related contents. UL-94 small-scale test data is intended solely for determining the flammability of plastic materials used in components and parts of end-product devices and appliances, where the acceptability of the combination is determined by ULI.
Split Flame Retardant Polypropylene Wire Loom
|SIZE||PART #||LENGTH||PRICE||PART #||LENGTH||PRICE|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Tame Cables with Wire Loom
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
- How to Safely Install and Use Polyurethane Cable Covers
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!