What's special about these wire duct mounting solutions?
- Rivets and rivet tools work in conjunction to provide you with a complete mounting system for your open, narrow and solid wall wiring duct
- Universal design can be utilized with a variety of manufacturers' mounting holes
- Simple push and plug design means that installation can be completed by just one installer, which results in lower labor costs
- Click for More Features
Mounting your cable duct can be an awkward and time-consuming task. Trying to juggle a holding a lengthy piece of PVC, line up a screw and use a screwdriver or drill all at the same time can often lead to damage or inconsistencies. With Wire Duct Rivets and Tools, you can simply measure your mounting holes along the wall, pre-drill the holes, and easily push rivets into place.
- Riveting tools ease the hand fatigue that can be caused by manually pushing rivets into mounting holes manually
- Made of Polyamide 6 to resist damage from elevated temperatures
- Rivets feature a dampening head that can resist force to help prevent damage
- Use with insulated washers to protect your wire duct or wall from damage from rivet tool impact
Which tool do I use?
- WDRIVS (Blue) rivet uses the WDRIVTS (Red) tool
- WDRIVL (Natural) rivet uses the WDRIVTL (Yellow) tool
|Hole Size||5/32" (4mm)||7/32" (5.5mm)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- The US Recession is Over: 10 Powerful Products to Propel Your Business into Strong Growth
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030